Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Any guess on packaging? New black box or og box?

Have the Vl's this year been getting the OG Box? I'd think that'd be a good hint as to what to expect from the Vll's, though with this new "Remastered" thing going on, I honestly wouldn't be surprised as an entirely new box.

Never a fan of any Olympic 7s, quilt 7s,nor the Bord 7s.. Outside of the 5 I just mentioned, I own every other 7 Dropped, the french 7s Ive always liked ,but Ive never had.. So Id like to add them french 7s.. Hare 7s got 3 on ice, so Im good on them..

Last edited:
Of course you can't wear a box but don't see why I can't ask how my shoes will be packaged...
I would think it would be OG packaging and the other retros will get the black box or a new box since the shoes are getting remastered

As with every model
laugh.gif
from recently yeah. i guarantee theyll make a toro 7 and some other lame ****.

All of the shoes being released during the "23rd" anniversary of each model have come with the "OG" style box. This started with the 3's in 2011... then the 4's in 2012... then the 5's last year... 6's this year.

The Nike Air 1's have also come in the "OG" style boxes.

The 2's are the only model in this sequence that, so far, has not (they did not in 2010, and have not this year).

So, yes, I would assume that these 7's will follow suit ("remastering" or not).

Last edited:
Same here.. Im going to beat my CDP pair closer to the release of the latest Retro.. But until then,im going to try and keep them On ice (even tho they arent DS)..

anybody need a dmp 7 box only?? had both shoes and sold em but no on wanted the box
laugh.gif
 just trying to help someone out… lmk and pass it on, would post on for sale but don't have 300 rep yet, Thanks

Instant cop, man hopefully I can secure 1 or 2 online. I might be going and getting in line also.

I must be one of the only people that like the newer shapes as opposed to the OG. Outside of the 1s, 3s and 6s i dont mind the newer shapes at all.

Back
Top Bottom