Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

B]

Hello I was wondering if you could provide me with the correct procedure to cleaning these mostly cranberry juice & Cognac stains out of my Hare Jordan 7s..both on the threading and suede portions of the shoe..the leather is straight forward

RIP

i guess most people who have the black red xi mids dont need the lows.

I own the mids, but I'm still tempted.

I'm good until the aqua and chrome 8s (and the rumored toro Vs if they release 
nthat.gif
)

I won't even blink at the chi 1s (i have the last release) or the bred 11 lows (if you have the mids, what's the point?)

laney 14s are a game time decision

Last edited:
Been said a million times before, but that red sock liner just ruins em for me.

Not sure if serious. Sock liner's been the same since idk, the 92 version.

Not sure if what you said has been said once let alone a million times :rolleyes

Last edited:

:rofl: c'mon man... get out of here with that

get out of here with what? lol 
Yes you can
no, you cant. idk what you guys think i have to gain by saying this. 

when the white metallic 5's released, i called every store i had won raffles at and asked if the shoes were returnable, seeing as how they dont let you inspect pairs. they all said no. its even printed on the receipts. 

one guess is that its to prevent re-sellers from returning pairs they cant move for a profit, but who knows. if i were to order via the stores' websites, of course id be able to return them. this is not the case when buying in person.

i agree with what youre saying and know it to be true. the footlocker near me stamps ALL SALES FINAL on release shoes ever since last year if i remember correctly.

i think it helps the stores out a lot....because it cuts down on the bs the resellers pull when they cant unload. footlocker would sell out.....then a month later end up with a full size run because of resellers returning and then have to sell those shoes again and make no extra profit, due to them being returns and not a restock.

Shoe stores COULD turn some profit and accept returns on launch products...with a 15%-20% restock fee...that will make the resellers think twice about potentially taking that loss, and the stores would recoup some money, while making full retail on the shoe again.

just got the updated scheduled delivery for both pairs. The NDC pair is coming Wednesday and the FNL pair on Thursday. Which I thought was strange because FNL pairs has always came on Wednesday for me. Maybe it'll get another update.

Back
Top Bottom