Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I can't believe I almost struck out on these. Got lucky and copped an unclaimed raffle pair at Sheikh in the Galleria at Houston. The mall was sold out in less than 30 mins (they open at 10:00 got there at 10:30). Called around stores in the area and the same story. I didn't walk out with them till 1pm though :frown: Worth it however. These are amazing. Missed out in 2008.

Are they size 11? I ended up winning the raffle at FNL first colony so I didn't check my emails until today, but I won the raffle at sheik galleria and didn't realize it till about an hour ago. Glad you able to get a pair :nthat:

Naw these are a size 9.5 (9.5 seems to be an extremely rare size even though lots of people wear it...usually always sells out first) and yea I asked the guy there and he said that they had 12 pair left from people who didn't pick their size up by 1pm. And thanks man. I am extremely impressed with these and I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're the best drop of 2015 so far. Luckily mine didn't have any QC issues however.

I also get the feeling these were slightly more limited than GR. Haven't seen a remastered shoe sell out in 20-30 across the board. Especially a big city like Houston.

I must admit all these pics got me kinda sad i didnt cop but the restock of the og flight huaraches made it go away :D

Any of you guys getting the xi low or chicago 1's now?

I am, but the XI is did my daughter, and the 1 is for the wife. For me, the Bordeaux's are all that matter next!!!

Went with .5 down, decided to try them on today and have literally ZERO room in the toe box. I like my sneakers to fit snug, but I think they may be too snug. Wish I would have went with my true size :smh:

Walter..

Last edited:
Unfortunately its a bit tough for me to find my size in my area, no store near me had a 7.5, I managed to get my hands on a 8.5 in hopes that I could trade for a 7.5. Any recommendations on what other forums or places I could look to swap mines?

Thats what he actually means. An actual minute
laugh.gif
Bruh 
laugh.gif

Went with .5 down, decided to try them on today and have literally ZERO room in the toe box. I like my sneakers to fit snug, but I think they may be too snug. Wish I would have went with my true size:smh:

Walter..

Let's hope they make the Bordeaux the same way

Great shoe. I think the only complaint is the mid sole glue job and if your picky is the color you got on your tongues. Other than that everything was good!!!

Went with .5 down, decided to try them on today and have literally ZERO room in the toe box. I like my sneakers to fit snug, but I think they may be too snug. Wish I would have went with my true size
mean.gif

Walter..
That's the worst. I remember I half-sized down on some air forces 1's and then it was too snug that I had no room in the toe box. I was like f it and rocked em and then all of a sudden I got a weird mini-fracture near my big toe when I was walking... it hurt like hell. Never again. Generally I can't trust ppl when they say "half size down, half size up" because everyone's tts is based on how they want their shoe to fit. 

Like some people's tts might be a 1/4 size bigger than what my idea of tts is... and everyone got different foot shapes not just narrow or wide ppl got different shaped toes to account for 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Which is exactly why you should almost always go with your TTS unless it's a commonly known fact a certain shoe runs small like 11s for example. I remember people were saying anywhere from.5 to a full size down on every 6 from last year. Ordered both my pairs at my TTS and they fit perfect.

Last edited:
That's the worst. I remember I half-sized down on some air forces 1's and then it was too snug that I had no room in the toe box. I was like f it and rocked em and then all of a sudden I got a weird mini-fracture near my big toe when I was walking... it hurt like hell. Never again. Generally I can't trust ppl when they say "half size down, half size up" because everyone's tts is based on how they want their shoe to fit. 

Like some people's tts might be a 1/4 size bigger than what my idea of tts is... and everyone got different foot shapes not just narrow or wide ppl got different shaped toes to account for :lol: :lol:

Damn that sounds terrible. I thought about it for a split second that I should just keep them but they offer zero room for any comfort. I'll definitely try to trade for my 11.5, really hate the idea of selling to buy my pair lol

Which is exactly why you should almost always go with your TTS unless it's a commonly known fact a certain shoe runs small like 11s for example. I remember people were saying anywhere from.5 to a full size down on every 6 from last year. Ordered both my pairs at my TTS and they fit perfect.

Lesson learned, I usually go TTS for my Jordans. With the exception of three 12's I own, and the Infrared 6's I did go .5 down. But for my Black Toe 14's and Double Nickel 10's for recent releases I went TTS. I really didn't even think about it when I entered the raffle, I just blurted out 11 and that was that. Like I said lesson learned :smh:

Walter..

Now I'm just sittin for 6 days chillin hoping the colors on my tongues are dope so I don't have to try to sell them

Damn that sounds terrible. I thought about it for a split second that I should just keep them but they offer zero room for any comfort. I'll definitely try to trade for my 11.5, really hate the idea of selling to buy my pair lol
Lesson learned, I usually go TTS for my Jordans. With the exception of three 12's I own, and the Infrared 6's I did go .5 down. But for my Black Toe 14's and Double Nickel 10's for recent releases I went TTS. I really didn't even think about it when I entered the raffle, I just blurted out 11 and that was that. Like I said lesson learned
mean.gif

Walter..
laugh.gif

Whether they come out actually running big or small, your TTS is usually passable.

Last edited:
Whether they come out actually running big or small, your TTS is usually passable.

This is true.

But also, I think some sizes of J's are more likely to be not TTS than others, which is why some people don't believe that Jordan sizing is messed up

QFT

I forgot to make that point previously. But yeah I go tts on everything and they just fit the way they should. So many shoes that people told me to size down or up fits perfectly as they are tts. The only shoes that I ever sized down were on some timbs and adidas. Everyone knows how big timbs runs... and then adidas's US9 is like a 42 2/3 - 43 while nike's US9 is somwhere between 42.3-42.5 

This is true.

But also, I think some sizes of J's are more likely to be not TTS than others, which is why some people don't believe that Jordan sizing is messed up
I feel like its usually the narrow footers and wide footers who are the outliers because certain shoes will cater more to their feet than others so while someone may be a size 8.5 in Jordan 11s they may feel it necessary to size down in 7s. Anyone who has an average width foot I think can get away with TTS more often than not.

Just specualtion obviously. There's no really way to know. Each individual is unique.

no xi lows huh?

i guess most people who have the black red xi mids dont need the lows.
probably no lows... the red lining is a deal breaker for me.

funny thing is... i missed out on the bred mids for reasons. so i need the mids but im passing on the lows i think.

i'm still pissed about these hares tho... if anyone has a 10.5 let me know. jj cancelled on me. scoundrels.

I must admit all these pics got me kinda sad i didnt cop but the restock of the og flight huaraches made it go away :D

Any of you guys getting the xi low or chicago 1's now?
even if I didn't have the mids, I wouldn't cop. joints are dead *** a girl shoe(also you'll see this to be true cuz there's more girls than guys in the lines for them)
and chicago's... eh... I want black toes and that's it tbh. I'm not crazy over a air force shoe jordan was gonna leave behind for adidas

no xi lows huh?

funny thing is... i missed out on the bred mids for reasons. so i need the mids but im passing on the lows i think.

i'm still pissed about these hares tho... if anyone has a 10.5 let me know. jj cancelled on me. scoundrels.
cop the lows then resell and save for some mids

Last edited:

no xi lows huh?

I would never trust backpack Jimmy on a release I really wanted. When I do buy from them, I order a backup pair from NDC.

I would never trust backpack Jimmy on a release I really wanted. When I do buy from them, I order a backup pair from NDC.

I order off of ndc for the free shipping and if they flake on a purchase I get a code for 25% off.

Plus they can be returned with no questions at any niketown.

Back
Top Bottom