Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

got mine. what type of packaging tape ndc uses to deliver there packages from ndc. I ask because I wasn't home to receive my package. I received an email stating the package was delivered but when I got home, I didn't see no shoes. finally I checked the status of shipment and one of my neighbors had the package but it didn't state which house it was so I had to do som detective work and search by name luckly it was the good neighbor that had the shoes and not the bad one.

how do I curse out the ups guy for delivering the package to just some other house? because next time I wouldn't get so lucky
UPS has been seriously slacking. alotta their drivers are terrible. my hares came this afternoon too, but from FNL, but also delivered by UPS. i got an email at work saying my package was delivered, and it said "LEFT AT FRONT DOOR". WTF? i had to call 1 of my buddies and luckily he had time to go and grab them off my porch.

i was pretty ticked. especially since this has happened before, with my teal 4s. dude just left them. so i called UPS and filed a complaint against the dude that delivered my hares today. i asked the supervisor what is the point of signature required upon delivery if the driver is just gonna leave my package outside in the wide open for anyone to take.

lazy drivers are ridiculous.

Tongues on a size 8 that I'm trying to get rid of. Best friend needs a 7.5, the 8 is too big. 

2nd pair came today from FNL. Craftsmanship is night and day better than the FTL pair I picked up Saturday. No sloppy glue job and no scuffs all over. Now I'm happy!
Tongues for those that care.
View media item 1542267

People are just taxing the out of these on eBay.  I'm a little afraid of ordering from overseas because of customs.  Waiting to see if my plug/friend is getting his other pair to sell to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got ebates rebate of my order from eastbay. Hope they won't cancel my $30.

Last edited:
I like the quality of mine and the mix of colors on the tongue, but I hate that the sides of the shoes are so curled outward near the top.

Man, I noticed it on this release for sure. I had a spot on mine that was obvious once I picked it up and looked at it close. I don't know how much longer I am going to continue to buy this "remastered" crap. Especially for $217 shipped. I use to over look this when prices were cheaper but now there is no excuse. It was like mine came completely precreased too

View media item 1542319View media item 1542320

I checked out the pair I got for my nephew, the quality is pretty good on these. Nubuck feels nice to the touch and the leather has a real feel to it. The CDPs felt like pleather ln the leather sections

Man, I noticed it on this release for sure. I had a spot on mine that was obvious once I picked it up and looked at it close. I don't know how much longer I am going to continue to buy this "remastered" crap. Especially for $217 shipped. I use to over look this when prices were cheaper but now there is no excuse. It was like mine came completely precreased too

if the creasing youre talking about is the messed up midsole, youre not alone. my midsoles came out looking creased and crazy too. the left shoe is also slightly creased on the toebox.

I checked out the pair I got for my nephew, the quality is pretty good on these. Nubuck feels nice to the touch and the leather has a real feel to it. The CDPs felt like pleather ln the leather sections

Even though the precreasing makes me mad on mine I will have to agree with the leather.

Dudes be like..
do u know what pushing sombody's buttons means? it means youre agitating/irritating/antagonizing them. and you just admitted you were doing it on purpose. so what reaction did you expect?

youre gonna purposely push the guy's buttons, then act like you dont understand why he reacted the way he reacted? and then u say u got a good laugh from annoying the dude and peaced out.

grow up.

Nah fam, I guess i didn't know what it meant to push someone's buttons. On the real tip, I stated my OWN OPINION. And buddy came on with the quickness to prove me wrong, I got a kick out of it and took it a bit further. He caught some serious feelings over my statement so I don't Really care. He can go somewhere and hyperventilate..i "peace out" cuz I was done, what did u want me to do sir? Keep on with him? Dude would've had a heart attack by now. Anyways my opinion is my opinion and it doesn't matter what anyone thinks cuz it belongs to me, if I think the snkrs app helps me get better pairs, then thats what I think. I'm not saying it's a fact or giving out wrong info, just stating how I FEEL, and I'm a grown *** man bro so understand that "mr enforcer" convo done.. OUT AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom