Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Damn did they start gluing these size stickers on the insole :smh:

View media item 1542207

Damn did they start gluing these size stickers on the insole :smh:

View media item 1542207

dont know if its glue....but the size stickers not comming off easy has been an issue for a while. got my oreos from hanon and tried to take off that bigass sticker on the insole, and failed.
Hair dryer and tweezers works

dont know if its glue....but the size stickers not comming off easy has been an issue for a while. got my oreos from hanon and tried to take off that bigass sticker on the insole, and failed.

Gotta just leave it. The soze sticker usually wears off eventually from walking and sweat. Those overseas materials stickers are different beast. Good luck with that. Better off just leaving it.

Some come off easy though but most are a pair

Not feeling the tongues on mine :/
These are cool. 
smokin.gif

reminds me of 101 Dalmations

Lol the posts days after a release and the day/night before are always comedy.

And the best feeling is not having to depend on an app or Ndc bc you know you're getting the shoe, on a disco, and you get to preselect your pair before release for fewest defects and best tongues.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I know its corny as hell but Hares are my (reasonable) grails so I had to get all the accessories as well. This the first time I've ever bought anything other than shoes from JB

My birthday is coming up soon so I'm planning on rocking this, regardless of lame it is lol

Obligatory tongues pic:

Feel like I got short changed on one of the pairs, at least the left shoe's tongue has some green 
mean.gif

What's the deal with the green? I have a little green but I love the black in mine. Super dope to me

Last edited:
I didnt put any pics of my tongues earlier when I was complaining so I thought I would after seeing everyone else doing it. Not real excited about the them but I like the shoes
View media item 1542544

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom