Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

FYI (if it matters) I also tried on my pair and agree they cut these smaller than the typical 7s. The Lola 7s fit a bit looser in a 9Y than these do in a 9 but they are still fine for me. I can now understand why so many people said the sizing was more snug and went TTS.

can't wait for the bordeaux.
Still need those GMPs. My Grails. 
nerd.gif

FYI (if it matters) I also tried on my pair and agree they cut these smaller than the typical 7s. The Lola 7s fit a bit looser in a 9Y than these do in a 9 but they are still fine for me. I can now understand why so many people said the sizing was more snug and went TTS.

Ever since the "remastering" I decided to go for my true size in every shoe. So far so good. As far as the hares's I am a bit surprised as the lack of QC on these shoes. I haven't seen that on the other remastered shoes yet. I guess the tannish nubuck makes imperfections stand out a bit more than other materials.

I've seen the orange box with the current remastered label in some other thread. Stuff happens, unfortunately.

Ever since the "remastering" I decided to go for my true size in every shoe. So far so good. As far as the hares's I am a bit surprised as the lack of QC on these shoes. I haven't seen that on the other remastered shoes yet. I guess the tannish nubuck makes imperfections stand out a bit more than other materials.

Yea my take on the remastered is better materials but same production issues. I'm kinda baffled why they are painting white leather white tho.

how'd the 5s fit while we're at it

I actually didn't try those on yet. I kinda just opened the box then put them to the side. I'll update you tonight when I get home.

Last edited:
I've seen the orange box with the current remastered label in some other thread. Stuff happens, unfortunately.
thanks I guess that clarity everything seems more OG in that Nike box anyways [emoji]128514[/emoji] but yeah there flaws glue marks scuff marks on toe back part flimsy more than left out pancakes but **** at least we all lucky to get a par riiight

Every V before remastering I went with a 11.5; for the metallic whites I went with a 12. I feel there is a bit more padding on the heel so going TTS was justified. Same for the 10's; more padding in the heel justified me going TTS.

Satisfied with my pair. I'm probably one of few who don't care which colors are on my tongue though...lol

Every V before remastering I went with a 11.5; for the metallic whites I went with a 12. I feel there is a bit more padding on the heel so going TTS was justified. Same for the 10's; more padding in the heel justified me going TTS.

He was asking about the GS Vs that came out a week or so ago. The grey and pink pair.

Am loving my tongues ..[emoji]128548[/emoji] haha I was hoping for no black covering the Air Jordan.. (Down the middle of the tongue View media item 1543009 View media item 1543013not too far off from the poster I had as a kid, I still love carrots and Bugs. My pair came with some finger stains from Nike, I cleaned and sealed them.[emoji]128166[/emoji]

View media item 1543020 2011,2015,2008 feeling real blessed I got a clean pair and still stuck on that 90's flavor .. Hehe [emoji]128526[/emoji]

So what's the verdict on the leather?? Personally, I liked it. Didn't feel or look cheap at all. The leather on my NDC pair was very soft and textured. It almost looked tumbled, especially around the ankle wings. But as bigj pointed out earlier that might just be the white paint giving it that effect.

So what's the verdict on the leather?? Personally, I liked it. Didn't feel or look cheap at all. The leather on my NDC pair was very soft and textured. It almost looked tumbled, especially around the ankle wings. But as bigj pointed out earlier that might just be the white paint giving it that effect.

Man, I can't even give a verdict. How you gonna paint white leather white doe? :lol:

So got my pair in yesterday, took 3 days from NDC. I was ready to go at 10am on release morning with my desktop and phone (ended up getting through on the phone) pretty easily.

I have to say, I'm impressed with my pair. This is my first pair of 7s. I picked up a pair of the French Blue 7s, but returned them due to major quality control issues. My pair of Hares, however, were pretty flawless with the exception of some very very small areas where some excess glue is visible.

The leather is just as buttery as the leather on the remastered FB 7s. In fact, that's what i've been most impressed about with all the remastered JB releases; the leather quality has really seemed to take a turn for the better. The off-white nubuck accents really set this off.

And my tongue is definitely to my liking with lots of black in the middle and very little red. After seeing the quality of these first hand, I might now be in on the Bordeaux colorway as well.

I'll go ahead and add these shots to the mix...

Last edited:
good quality materials. Poor craftsmanship. Overall the first fail in the remastered line.

Back
Top Bottom