Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Ya'll got some c grade joints :smh:

They might as well be!
I dont like bringing up the whole remastered topic here ( beating a dead horse) But come on at least try to hide the fact that is the same s#it with some decent quality control.

Forgot to update, but

FNL pair came in around 3 today.. Main gripe is the packaging, as the shipping box was completely open with the tape wrapped around one of the sides 
mean.gif

Not many glue stains or scuffs so I'm happy

Last edited:
Having bought 35 pairs, I seen some of the best and worst in this sneaker. One pair was def. C- grade. I had to take back even though I wanted to keep it because it was a size 7.5 mens. Most of the toe has some residue on rubber. Overall matched up tongues to make them look symmetrical. Pics later

^ Sounds like the mail man might of swapped ur pair out with some swap meet dips aka rep beast. Keep ur eye on him tomorrow, watch he'll probably roll thru the route in a fresh pair of Hares, wearing a what shoulda been ur box as a visor. :lol:

Tongues on my pair from FNL. Very satisfied with them overall. Great quality and craftsmanship in my opinion. Got another pair from NDC on the way so hopefully i'll have no quality control issues on that pair either

Im' still wondering for a hookup or tips on a toddler pair. looking for a 3C or 4C.  but i still cannot believe NDC sold out. something is just weird...

i dont feel like paying MSRP at 60 PLUS for the toddlers. that's just crazy.

Back
Top Bottom