Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

My fav number of the jordan sig. And i love the durability on the retros

I had two ideas tho.

Like remember the for the love of the game olympic vii? Instead of the logo on the ankle i would have made the silver parts gold. I would have bought um like that

Also all the talk of the black cardinal vii i woulda made the upper all black durabuck and switch the yellow parts to silver including the jumpman and have a reflective smoke grey tongue paying homage to the v. Alsomake the white accents on the midsole silver. I think they would look dope

I'm going hard for hares when they dropped because I've never secured a pair before. But YOTR still my favorite 7s. Just so damn clean.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Those hares are custom for sure seen them on IG, can't wait for the hares to drop was about to pull the trigger but rather wait than pay the prices there at now .

was looking forward to these but thank god my 08's are still DS these joints looking kind of  :smh:  

They release in January at the earliest, do you really think that even if those pictures were a look at the upcoming release (it is apparently a custom of the CDP pair), they would be a safe basis to form an opinion on?

Also, that was 6 years ago my ___, go ahead and wear them already :lol:

Last edited:
lol bought my cdp pair for 175. funny how they will probably retail for more now when the return

Back
Top Bottom