Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Shape of the shoe looks legit...I'm holding off for better pics though and since these are looking to drop in January it shouldn't be much longer before some better shots start surfacing...

cavs/skins 7s are turrble. time to hit the shredder if theyre real

btw: red skins is a flagged word now? wow nt is full of sensitive thugs

Last edited:
the wine colored 7s are dope. gimme rounded laces and im fine. hares... man they had the best pack out of all , wish I had them since back then .

I'd take Miro 7s over them 'skins.
you say that like miro 7s are bad 
frown.gif

hype aside those things are hideous. Too much on a 7

This is blashemy, the Miros weren't even all that hyped when they first released, nothing compared to shoes today, the Miros are grails over everything in my collection and I got some outrageous heat

Miros are hot trash. Those and Beijing 6's were some of the worst things to come from Jordan Brand in '08. That's saying a lot considering that was the same year we got fusions

Miros are hot trash. Those and Beijing 6's were some of the worst things to come from Jordan Brand in '08. That's saying a lot considering that was the same year we got fusions
Oh yeah I hate both of those kicks. Hot trash imo although I like what the Miro 7s was going for i still don't like it

Miro viis aint that bad. I thought they were ugly initially but appreciated them more as time went on. Same with those j2k joints

Last edited:
100% looking at these more than any other upcoming release...Until some legit pics start showing up I'll just post a couple older one's I've got saved...

View media item 1109636View media item 1109637
I've always had two "grails" in the world of sneakers...XI "Concord" Lows (Got myself two pairs this year), and these...My history with these is complicated so I won't get into that, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that said issues with the Retro VII are rendered null by these "remastered" molds that JB is supposedly using...

Last edited:
100% looking at these more than any other upcoming release...Until some legit pics start showing up I'll just post a couple older one's I've got saved...

View media item 1109636View media item 1109637
I've always had two "grails" in the world of sneakers...XI "Concord" Lows (Got myself two pairs this year), and these...My history with these is complicated so I won't get into that, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that said issues with the Retro VII are rendered null by these "remastered" molds that JB is supposedly using...

View media item 1110092
Nothing beats the OGs :smokin

Are y'all trying to justify that cavs nickname lol

No way...Things are hideous...Now that you mention it that game is very likely the inspiration behind the colorway...I'd fully expect a February release if that's the case...

Anyway just showcasing the Hares which, in my eyes, are the best colorway of the model...Bordeaux would be a very close second...

Cavs dude almost getting his jaw wired by MJ @ 1:44

^^^Got that right...

Also since I'm digging through old pics today I might as well post up some of what I have...

MJ dropping 46 against the Cavs on his 29th B-Day...Wearing the Hare's of course...
[/quote

Last edited:
No way...Things are hideous...Now that you mention it that game is very likely the inspiration behind the colorway...I'd fully expect a February release if that's the case...

Anyway just showcasing the Hares which, in my eyes, are the best colorway of the model...Bordeaux would be a very close second...
Agree hares are the best in my eyes too can't wait but I think hares will be jan release. I rather see a Knicks 7s for when he dunked on ewing but if they did cavs I'm not a fan how they used the new cavs colors and not the old

Agree hares are the best in my eyes too can't wait but I think hares will be jan release. I rather see a Knicks 7s for when he dunked on ewing but if they did cavs I'm not a fan how they used the new cavs colors and not the old

Yeah definitely a January release for the Hare's...Somebody mentioned it earlier in the thread I think...

Getting myself too hyped up with looking through all these pictures though...It's way to early for that...

i could only afford the bordeaux's back in the early 90s in high school. looking forward to these releasing :nthat:

Initially it was the Bordeaux's that I wanted after seeing the Bugs Bunny Commercial...That is until I spotted a friend's older brother wearing the Hare's then it was game over and those were all I could think about...Ended up with neither...

Back then I got two pairs of sneakers a year, generally for the start of the school year and around spring break time...By the time I went to get my back to school shoes in 92' the only colorway they still had available was the Black / Red's so those are the ones I ended up with...Wore the things to death though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom