Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

there is a certain boutique and the Danbury Connecticut mall that always has their employees win half of the raffles from a couple of the stores then turn around itself them 4 almost double.

Last edited:
Lol..voice text really screws up sometimes. Lol. I am sure you are smart enough to get the drift

Last edited:
When are these releasing?
didn't know they were retroing these. I almost pulled the trigger last time but decided against it. the tongue tag is really the only reason I wanted them. not really worth it just for that when I can just look at pics like this.
pimp.gif

Never got to experience the inital classic run, but I'm ready for this. Imagining all the possibilities....

Usually the clothes they drop with every retro ooze cheese, but I'll be heavily invested in what they cook up now. Especially on the cusp of summer. I'll be out for all the tanks.
pimp.gif

The leather on the 2009 hare 1s was horrible. I had them back then and then sold em in 2011. Hope they fix that

Never got to experience the inital classic run, but I'm ready for this. Imagining all the possibilities....

Usually the clothes they drop with every retro ooze cheese, but I'll be heavily invested in what they cook up now. Especially on the cusp of summer. I'll be out for all the tanks.
pimp.gif
Hope they have short sleeve shirts, don't really like wearing tanks since I'm not built.

damn, so hares are officially confirmed for this year, huh? i was hoping that wasn't gonna be the case. guess it's beyond safe to unDS my CDPs. too bad there's fresh snow fall on the ground here in MD. what does that mean? my CDPs still won't get unDS'd for at least a few more weeks, maybe months. oh well...

in terms of OG 7s, i honestly believe it goes like this...

hares = bordeauxs >> olympics = charcoals >> cardinals
Why did you keep them DS for 7 years?

i have issues, mostly. hares are def. a grail of mine. i love them so much that i never wanted to mess them up. the suede/nubuck or whatever is so easy to scuff, yet not so easy to claen. all in all, they're hella fragile. every few months or so i'd just pull them out and stare for a few minutes then put them back feeling safe and secure bc i have a ds pair. :rolleyes like i said, i have issues. but it's all good tho. i'll def cop the remastered pair so i can start rocking my CDPs.

when the OGs dropped in '92, i had bordeauxs, but not hares. my pops would buy me a pair or 2 of Js per year. i remember being so hurt not having these. it has sadly affected me to this day apparently bc something just hasn't let me wear them. there have been times i put on a fresh matching outfit with my CDP hares, then i "smartened up" at the last minute and came to my senses with the conclusion that whatever the occasion was at the time wasn't worth me breaking them out. :lol: the thought of ppl stepping on them, etc. so then i'd just go completely change.

:smh:

Last edited:

Thanks man, but I don't have the confidence to pull it off (serious); to chunky to wear it with confidence.
ohwell.gif
I used to be the same way most of my life until I decided to do something about it a couple years ago and lost something like 45 pounds. And now a couple years later I'm finally hitting the weights consistently and seeing great results. It's never too late. Does a lot for your confidence.
i have issues, mostly. hares are def. a grail of mine. i love them so much that i never wanted to mess them up. the suede/nubuck or whatever is so easy to scuff, yet not so easy to claen. all in all, they're hella fragile. every few months or so i'd just pull them out and stare for a few minutes then put them back feeling safe and secure bc i have a ds pair.
eyes.gif
like i said, i have issues. but it's all good tho. i'll def cop the remastered pair so i can start rocking my CDPs.

when the OGs dropped in '92, i had bordeauxs, but not hares. my pops would buy me a pair or 2 of Js per year. i remember being so hurt not having these. it has sadly affected me to this day apparently bc something just hasn't let me wear them. there have been times i put on a fresh matching outfit with my CDP hares, then i "smartened up" and came to the conclusion that whatever the occasion was at the time wasn't worth me breaking them out. the thought of ppl stepping on them, etc.

mean.gif
Aye man I can't knock that. Everyone's got sentimental values on things. I don't have anything that strong toward anything I won but I get it. Just make sure you double up this May.

I used to be the same way most of my life until I decided to do something about it a couple years ago and lost something like 45 pounds. And now a couple years later I'm finally hitting the weights consistently and seeing great results. It's never too late. Does a lot for your confidence.

Aye man I can't knock that. Everyone's got sentimental values on things. I don't have anything that strong toward anything I won but I get it. Just make sure you double up this May.
I lost a good amount of weight but the arms are the problem, most of my time is spent studying and getting enough sleep because I hardly do during weekdays; but I can't wait for the shoes and hopefully I can snag a short sleeve for a good price before the resell market grabs them.

Kind of weird that he's wearing the bordeaux in this picture, shouldn't he have worn the hares?

if i am not mistaken, jordan never wore the hares in the commercials, only on the court. that was bugs' pair. as for the marketing/commercial aspect, the hares were only for bugs to rock. someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't ever remember them both rocking hares in the commercials.

Hare campaign gonna be sick to see the old commercials and all the gear hope it's more og than a retro+ type deal either way itl be sick to see it all in action again my .02

Back
Top Bottom