Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

If they released the Space Jams it wouldnt be the holiday release for this year.........Which would be great

Wonder how this yr release will be different from the CDP hares as in material colors, etc

if i am not mistaken, jordan never wore the hares in the commercials, only on the court. that was bugs' pair. as for the marketing/commercial aspect, the hares were only for bugs to rock. someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't ever remember them both rocking hares in the commercials.
That's correct. The Hares are Bugs shoe and MJ never wore them in the commercials.

MJ never wore the Hares in the TV commercials, but he did wear them for many other ads/photoshoots in the overall '91-92 VII advertising campaign... of course you all know that... for a start, you can go and look at your old '06 retro cards 
wink.gif

Last edited:
MJ never wore the Hares in the TV commercials, but he did wear them for many other ads/photoshoots in the overall '91-92 VII advertising campaign... of course you all know that... for a start, you can go and look at your old '06 retro cards :wink:  

and wore em in-game too for quite a while. So its kinda funny that the one place he didn't wear Hares was in the commercials to get people to buy Hares

Yeah, I was pretty sure that the croc thing was totally debunked months ago
I certainly hope there's no croc skin, would look terrible and has no thematic connection to the hares

Im already on the fence due the the shape issues, but croc leather would be a guaranteed No-Cop
debunked? interested in seeing how something like that was debunked

of course you've seen the sample photos , right? well just know JB will follow through with that sample. 

Of course the Croc Skin is debunked. Even if not officially it seems kindve foolish to me that in the day of the remaster and in the middle of the "Looney Toons" campaign that they would put croc skin on the hares. Its kindve silly but its not "confirmed" (for those who will say I don't know for sure).

We shouldn't be worried lol

Its like all the people who speculated that the chi 1s wouldn't have the Nike air even though its kindve unspoken that JB was to put it on the remastered 2015 model.

Last edited:

debunked? interested in seeing how something like that was debunked

of course you've seen the sample photos , right? well just know JB will follow through with that sample. 
There's always samples that get scrapped.

Mesh 11s, Suede 11s, etc etc. Every year its something new to make people go "I'll only cop if its OG!" so they can release the OG(ish) version and have everyone buy into it.

Back
Top Bottom