Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Yes, especially since they remastered means they'll be better quality then the CDPs too. They got scuffs ATM so I don't care if I beat em hard now I know they dropping soon

i just hope these are obtainable without paying a resale

Stop thinking that way and they will be

You guys set yourself up for that crap cuz resellers are sniffing for fear. They sniffing real hard

Times are hard for resellers and they waiting to pounce on you desperate folks

Tjats why you can always weed out the resellers. Them the dudes who always make it a point to say dont sleep cuz they limited or their store only got 3 pairs in these threads :lol:

Like what does dont sleep even mean? If you want the shoe you aint gonna wait a couple days later to buy lol come on now nobody is sleeping either you want or you dont that simple

Last edited:
The more heads come in this thread and try to speculate the hype or attempt to gauge the level of resale if they were to strike out on release day, then the more the monster will grow. Just come by drop a story or anecdote, say you like them, post a coupon code etc. instead of reminding us all that everybody likes them. Then come release it's survival of the fittest. If you know how, and you want em that bad, they will be had.

Last edited:
Carmine 6s resell that Ive come across(ebay, kixify) is relatively low(265, 310) and that sneaker is much more liked than the Hares so I wouldn't even worry about these to be honest. 

Plus its a no-brainer that these will sell quick. The Oreo 4s sold quick and those are not even as appreciated as the Hares. 

Carmine 6s resell that Ive come across(ebay, kixify) is relatively low(265, 310) and that sneaker is much more liked than the Hares so I wouldn't even worry about these to be honest. 

Plus its a no-brainer that these will sell quick. The Oreo 4s sold quick and those are not even as appreciated as the Hares. 
Why are they so high? They've been restocked multiple times, I'm looking for a pair myself but I refuse to pay over $230 for them.

Can't wait for these to come back. My one must have retro of the year.

I've always been partial to Bords and have owned both releases of those but never owned a Hare.

Ready for these, but I really do wish the YOTR's would drop again, because I can't find a pair for a decent price anywhere. :smh:

So we have official pics(not even those sack teasers) of the aqua and chrome 8s for fall but no pics of the hares or Bordeaux's??????

I got a feeling that they might push these back. You would think some photos would have leaked by now. Pics of the Chi 1s have been out for several weeks and they drop supposedly two weeks later then the Hares

Last edited:
I got a feeling that they might push these back. You would think some photos would have leaked by now. Pics of the Chi 1s have been out for several weeks and they drop supposedly two weeks later then the Hares
Ive had the same launch date for like 6 months now.... nothing has changed. 

Do you guys think pics will surface in the coming weeks because most shoes coming after the hares have already surfaced ,the waiting is killing me

Hopefully they unveil the whole looney toons collection at once including the Bordeauxs 

But why get the wears in before, all of a sudden?  Are you concerned with what others might think?

Exactly!!!!!!! I don't want to get too personal, but I almost laughed at the above comment. I don't care what everyone else has on and others shouldn't either. To each their own but that seems kindve insecure 

You must be lucky enough not to live in a region/city with a big hype beast scene
When something like the Carmine VI's drop, you can't go two minutes on the NYC Subway without seeing someone with the same shoes the first week they drop

There's a HUGE gap between wanting to look unique (probably shouldn't wear J's at all)
and NOT wanting to literally look like six other dudes right next to you

If you can't see the difference between those extremes, I don't know man...
^^
gotta agree with zephyr on this. that said, i need to go ahead and unDS my CDPs 1st nice day once all this snow melts.

Ready for these, but I really do wish the YOTR's would drop again, because I can't find a pair for a decent price anywhere. :smh:
hares >> gimmick YOTRs. ppl only like them bc they limited. they're hella boring compared to hares imo.

Last edited:
If your are unDSing your Hares or even aquas because they are coming out again that is cool because its good to wear your shoes while they are still wearable. But wearing them just to be seen with them before they are on everyone else's feet is crazy. Maybe its my age, but I'll never understand why most people rush to do things for the sake of everyone else. I buy and wear my shoes with no one else in mind but myself. 

And yeah the Year of The Rabbit 7s were a waste. 

If your are unDSing your Hares or even aquas because they are coming out again that is cool because its good to wear your shoes while they are still wearable. But wearing them just to be seen with them before they are on everyone else's feet is crazy. Maybe its my age, but I'll never understand why most people rush to do things for the sake of everyone else. I buy and wear my shoes with no one else in mind but myself. 

And yeah the Year of The Rabbit 7s were a waste. 
i don't understand people that don't wear their shoes, unless you can resell them for over 1 grand....put yo damn shoes on that you paid for.

Back
Top Bottom