Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Let's be honest here. We ALL should know by now that limited shoes have a higher value(sometimes genuine, most of the time in money) than GR releases. And it is kindve unspoken but known that if shoes like the YOTR were a GR that people would value them less and call them "hare-look a likes".

Does that mean that if you like them that you are a hypebeasts? Only that person who likes them knows so its kindve jumping the gun to just assume. But we all know limited kicks draw more interest because they are more exclusive and not because of the way they look.

DBs are prime examples. Everyone thinks they are ugly AF until release day comes and then they just have to have them.

YOTR do have some pros,
They come in cool box, more subtle looking than the hares, and they have nice materials.

Pretty much. Limited shoes will always go for more, but this fact doesn't then mean the shoes would be considered complete trash and disliked were they not limited. They just wouldn't hold the same status that they do.

Love french blues. Trying to remember if I skipped Flints or raptors for those on release day back when. Only gripe about those is that toe sole area that gets piss yellow.

also , I never found that bad. I think it gives them character

look exactly like the past release , bueno. as for these sevens and all , its my favorite model. i would hope for 2 pairs of each color

These are pics from @zsneakerheadz  instagram who reposted these photos.The pair appears to be legit although it may be a GM or unauthorized. 

If not then these may be the first pics of 2015 Hare 7s. I personally have lost all hope for the shape of 7s so what we are getting in 2015 ,but it is what it is at this point. 

They look Coo, Love the red on the tongue too. 

To be honest, these do not look remastered. They hold the same 7s shape we've been getting for the past 5 years, the leather doesn't look remastered, and they do not look "Closer To the Original" at all compared to the CDPs except for the red on the tongue. The French Blue 7's looked more remastered than these. 

I know people are going to try to bash me or anyone else for complaining but JB promised "remastered" 7s and "remastered" shoes so we should hold them to word and at least have some expectations for JB to deliver. Being that they seem have not on EVERY remastered release, I think it should be noted. 

Last edited:

These are pics from @zsneakerheadz  instagram who reposted these photos.The pair appears to be legit although it may be a GM or unauthorized. 

If not then these may be the first pics of 2015 Hare 7s. I personally have lost all hope for the shape of 7s so what we are getting in 2015 ,but it is what it is at this point. 

They look Coo, Love the red on the tongue too. 

To be honest, these do not look remastered. They hold the same 7s shape we've been getting for the past 5 years, the leather doesn't look remastered, and they do not look "Closer To the Original" at all compared to the CDPs except for the red on the tongue. The French Blue 7's looked more remastered than these. 

I know people are going to try to bash me or anyone else for complaining but JB promised "remastered" 7s and "remastered" shoes so we should hold them to word and at least have some expectations for JB to deliver. Being that they seem have not on EVERY remastered release, I think it should be noted. 
honestly, i think they look fantastic i can't wait man. 

Bout time!! They look great to me! Can't wait to finally retire my cdps and have a fresh pair

Well we don't even know if those are the real deal. If so, they look fine to me. These are one of two or three must cops for me this year.

These will be had!

On my radar.

Laser 4

Blk/Red 11 low

Citrus 11 low

Hare 7

Bordeaux 7

Then I can chill for the rest of the year. Hopefully....

Don't get me wrong, while this retro is not 100% what I was expecting, I'm still buying :D. :D :D

Last edited:
I wonder if that's a GS size in those pics. They look small especially in that first one. Either way I'm coppin

Last edited:
Still got my CDP pair DS. Yea don't look too much different than the CDP pair other than the lower wing cut, So red on the tongue is also A change

from the CDP pair. OG had red on tongue. They need too give us this and nuff said!

anyone thinks it would be doper if they replaced the jumpman logo with the bug bunny logo?

just my 2 cents though lol

Back
Top Bottom