Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

anyone thinks it would be doper if they replaced the jumpman logo with the bug bunny logo?
just my 2 cents though lol

I said this earlier in the thread and know it doesn't make sense cost wise, but I would like them to release two pairs, one as normal with the jumpman, and one with bugs doing the jumpman. I think it would be awesome to have both.

I want to see more of these. I just won't accept that the 7s shape is not changing in 2015. That would mean thwt the 2015 Bordeauxs will look identical to the 2011s in shape and maybe color.

I hope that above pair is a GM

Last edited:
I want to see more of these. I just won't accept that the 7s shape is not changing in 2015. That would mean thwt the 2015 Bordeauxs will look identical to the 2011s in shape and maybe color.

I hope that above pair is a GM
So the shape of the 7s did not change from the 2011 7s?!?

I am gonna say those are GM / fake early pairs.

No way those look that way with the remastered treatment.

nerd.gif
ready to see some official pics of these bad boys
nerd.gif

Lol they desperate now. Now we need nike air on the models that actually show it on the outside not the ones on the insole.

And about the red on the tongue what do you guys mean? Like on the color pieces? Had no idea the cdp had no red. I never noticed on my pair. Its not really a big deal. What will suck is the marks on the nubuck. Gonna suck ordering online and they come and it be all jacked up especially on the toe. Like playing the lottery

What will suck is the marks on the nubuck. Gonna suck ordering online and they come and it be all jacked up especially on the toe. Like playing the lottery

That's the thing with this shoe. Once you wear them, there's no stopping those marks. It is what it is. Might as well enjoy them. Unless you have a display, then keep an extra nice fresh crispy pair. :smokin

Last edited:
TBH the only real difference the ceps had from the OGs is the red not being on the cdp tongue, the shape, and the NA on the insole. Aside from the box and shape, the 2015 Hares are essentially identical.

I was never concerned about that croc skin and kidve found it funny so many people were. These 2015 Hares are just fine :D  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom