Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

4 raffles and got my brother to enter for me and not one call.....broke my laptop the other day so i know i probably have zero chance getting thru online with only my phone :x

Was the tan part of the OG hares leather? 

Looks like these 2015 have the nubuck instead of leather on the tan part....someone confirm?

Got a call back from my local champs at 2:45pm today, I thought they were finished calling because they usually only make calls on Wednesday

Was the tan part of the OG hares leather? 

Looks like these 2015 have the nubuck instead of leather on the tan part....someone confirm?
nevermind. only the ankle tan part was leather on the OG...the rest was durabuck/nubuck. 

The 2015's dont have leather on the ankle part...just nubuk all around. Funny Nike... 

Entered 4 raffles. Just got the HOH call. Friday will be call backs on champs, footaction, Finishline. GL everyone. Can rest easy now.

What happens if you are 5 minutes late picking up the shoes if you win the raffle?
what ever dead line they give to pick up that's it! u lost the shoes to the person standing in line. at least here in L.A area lol! depending on release people are just waiting till the pick up time is up and grab what ever people didn't pick up lol!

Back
Top Bottom