Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Not the biggest tongue dude. The main thing I was hoping for was a nice combination with some green. Green is the color that always seems to be missing. And I got it on both my tongues.

Resell prices for these :smh: I don't know why dudes even do it with GR's. Unless you keep them a year it's not worth it for $10 or $20.

Yeah, I like the black bordering the green.
:frown:

seems like these were the grape 5's of 2015

only thing different was Nike's aggressive marketing campaign for these which is rare from them...... seems they are actually trying to push these things on folks now since sell outs are slowing down once the re-pricing i mean remaster editions started.
I said the same thing to myself. I think more pairs of the Grapes were released than these. That's why that grape release was horrible. Super hype for them plus they released like a million pairs (exaggeration) so everybody had a pair.

HAHAHAHA... :smh:
Same ish as the last Bordeaux release.
Cats go on suicide watch b/c their tongue doesn't have the ideal amount of yellow -- or in this case, green.
INB4 resellers start adding a $50 premium to pairs w/ extra green.

My next Bordeaux cop better have as much yellow in the tongues as my last

View media item 1537381

OT- those damn Starbucks ads make desktop NT unusable now

I'm happy with the tongues on my pair

View media item 1537382
7's are my favorite Jordan model, even still contemplating whether or not to pick up a pair of French Blues.

Walter..

Last edited:
I have never been the one to care how my shoes came but I have scuffs, glue stains and a bluish mark on the inner midsole. Glad I can return, just not a good job JB.

This mid 90's generation are definitely a group of followers/posers who look for validation via instagram, facebook, and twitter. 1980-1992 babies bred more leaders and single minded individuals, that's just my observation.
I resent that remark, I was born in '95 and I embrace the 80s and 90s culture; I genuinely love these shoes.  I was only a toddler watching MJ play his final years on the bulls and use to watch Space Jam all the time growing up, I choose not to follow these trends/people.  

Yes. No 2 tounges are the same even with pairs. Which is why I love 7's. Even thouhj everyone has them you still have something that sets your pair apart.
yea that's dope. I'm guessing most want tongues with no black on em.

I resent that remark, I was born in '95 and I embrace the 80s and 90s culture; I genuinely love these shoes.  I was only a toddler watching MJ play his final years on the bulls and use to watch Space Jam all the time growing up, I choose not to follow these trends/people.  
same! I was born in August of '95 and I'm not like any of those people. I actually cringed when I saw that photo. I respected the cat with the Hare 1s on more than the others because he stood out like a sore thumb to me even though the colorway of the shoes was the same.

I don't see anything wrong with rocking jays with the bros

Just see a family that cooked on this release and everybody fixing plates

whats up with ftl raffle the unclaimed pairs. i was trying to scoop 1 pair after the pickup deadline, since i lucked out on the raffle yesterday, and still lucked out on the re-raffle. smh. but anyway i will still try my luck tomorrow.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are concern with over saturation and everyone having a pair, it's ok people chill! Now, if pairs aren't available to the masses then everyone would be crying. Hell, I enjoy this to the fullest and I don't miss out anytime, whether it's my guaranteed pair, trying to double up online, or doing leg work collecting raffles for paid number #2. I skipped high school for them, in college had my boy selling them before the release date when he worked at FTL, and see them sell out quickly. I say, let everybody eat and rock what you want too regardless of the other person!!!

Last edited:
This mid 90's generation are definitely a group of followers/posers who look for validation via instagram, facebook, and twitter. 1980-1992 babies bred more leaders and single minded individuals, that's just my observation.
Agreed ,although not all em, a vast majority I encounter give off that vibe.

But is it really necessary to rock your shorts around your thighs? Or were those just dad's hand me downs? 
mean.gif

Worst part is dude has a belt so he ACTUALLY THOUGHT that was good look.

Last edited:

But is it really necessary to rock your shorts around your thighs? Or were those just dad's hand me downs? 
mean.gif

They could never fill his pants if you get what i'm saying (living up to and taking responsibilities and what not).  Anyways about to finish off my night with Space Jam.

The buffoonery Is unreal lmao

I don't know why people are concern with over saturation and everyone having a pair, it's ok people chill! Now, if pairs aren't available to the masses then everyone would be crying. Hell, I enjoy this to the fullest and I don't miss out anytime, whether it's my guaranteed pair, trying to double up online, or doing leg work collecting raffles for paid number #2. I skipped high school for them, in college had my boy selling them before the release date when he worked at FTL, and see them sell out quickly. I say, let everybody eat and rock what you want too regardless of the other person!!!

I feel the exact same way, it doesn't matter how many people got a shoe. If I like the style im going to get it. And you sound like you got history behind these too, that's the main reason I like most of my shoes. If it was something I missed out on years ago and I have history behind em, it makes me want the shoe more. Not cause someone else has em or not, I couldn't care less

Back
Top Bottom