AIR JORDAN 8 RETRO "ALTERNATE" $190 February 25th 2017

Can anyone who already picked them up say something about the fit? I usually wear a size 8 and do so in the "Three Times A Charm"s that came out in 2015.

But it had to go down half a size in a couple of the recent Retros like the Space Jam XIs and Chicago XIIIs, so I'm not quite sure if I should order a 7.5 in these too.

I copped my pair at champs sports and I've spent more than $300 on my VIP account but it still shows that I've spent $0 and I called champs and they said it zeroes out every time you spend 300. Since I already had a 6 minute head start, do I receive an additional 3 minutes ?

I copped my pair at champs sports and I've spent more than $300 on my VIP account but it still shows that I've spent $0 and I called champs and they said it zeroes out every time you spend 300. Since I already had a 6 minute head start, do I receive an additional 3 minutes ?

It shouldn't zero out
I've spent $531 on FA and that's what it shows
If you are a VIP for either app you should be getting a 9 min head start
Unless it's been past a year since membership or something
I also noticed if you buy something and return it they still let you keep the rewards with the purchase
I'm no expert on these apps just my thoughts

Last edited:
It shouldn't zero out
I've spent $531 on FA and that's what it shows
If you are a VIP for either app you should be getting a 9 min head start
Unless it's been past a year since membership or something
I also noticed if you buy something and return it they still let you keep the rewards with the purchase
I'm no expert on these apps just my thoughts

View media item 2350969
I bought the space jams and the alternate 8s. Before I bought the 8s, it said I've spent $220. Now it shows I've spent $0 which is BS. I already had 6 minutes head start before I spent $300 and the person I spoke to on the phone said the max is 6 minutes

^
View media item 2350982
It used to be 6 min then they changed to 9min
So the max with check in would be 10min
Unless they changed it back, not sure
Yeah looks like they are screwing you somehow
Unless champs and FA have different policies which I doubt
Actually I think when they increased to 9min they might of put in a tier 2 VIP
Cuz I was VIP before that $531 then it reset over
Then they sent me a $20 welcome VIP reward

Last edited:
I had 6 minutes before I spent $300. There's no way to check my minutes right now because there's no releases but I'm jus not sure if I'm getting screwed or I actually earned the 3 minutes and they zeroed it out

View media item 2350989
On footlocker it shows me as regular VIP with my money spent and champs shows me 0$ spent but Platinum VIP. Does anyone have 9 minutes head start on champs?

And I already had 6 minutes head start on all 3 apps and I haven't spent more than $300

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom