Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Mine starts with a W too, just got the order confirmation email and its an entirely different "order acknowledgement number" lol. Hopefully it goes through, would be my first time getting a retro at eastbay in over a year.
yeah in the email it says Order Acknowledgement Number lol
never heard of this sh*t before
i think we're good though

Not sure how people got them from Eastbay, I got the countdown and then the add to cart button never even showed up. I did a refresh for it to show up and added to cart and got

Item could not be added to cart: Close X
Please wait just a minute, we're processing other orders as quickly as possible. To learn more, check this out.

Not a big deal other than saving on tax.
Cool congrats on getting a pair, just got mine too, I don't want to get the ball rolling with these questions but if my order number starts with O am I good?
*Waits for someone to post confirmation order pic and then it gets canceled*
laugh.gif
Normally it's good. That's the same thing I got.
Eastbay is even worse than NDC since they changed to that new checkout timer.  The add to cart showed up, clicked it right away...done already.
roll.gif

I'm getting to the point where I'm not even gonna bother purchasing from them anymore unless they have stuff on markdown.
I've got an order # with an O too and I got them in the cart right away.  Hopefully we're good.  I just want to dye them anyways, but maybe I'll keep them as is for a few months.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here I had them in the cart already had my payment info in and it wouldn't go through the first 80 clicks, then I realized I hadn't put in the security code
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just went straight Paypal.  I keep forgetting to use Chrome when I do these releases with my Autofill already configured.

i'll stop at the mall on my way to 21 Mercer to pick up the Rookies .. really want the Olives though, failed on Eastbay, Champs, and NDC :x :smh: ... I'm bout dat restock life!! :nerd:

It might just be me, or lag on the sites (which I believe to be the culprit) but my screen doesn't say any are sold out. Is this similar with others?

^^^ same here but im giving it up. i used to be heated if i dont get a release but i dont care as much anymore. ebay and flight club will always be there. Nd i jut cant get up in the morning. Ill check back but i dont even know if they are sold out

Just placed my order in a 9.5 2 min ago after missing out on rookies this will make up for it. they are randomly putting sizes back up

just copped off of NDC. You guys may want t keep refreshing the page. Sizes keep getting added. Size 12 is the only one available now.

Got one pair from eastbay and just got one from ndc. Also got in order for galaxy rookies earlier. Now i wait for shipping..

Just placed my order in a 9.5 2 min ago after missing out on rookies this will make up for it. they are randomly putting sizes back up
They keep putting sizes up but when you try to add to your cart, you get:

"Unfortunately, this product is currently not available because others added it to their shopping cart first. But do not give up just yet. If they do not check out within the next few minutes, it may become available for you. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-0000000]"

There's been size 12 Kilroy's up for a while now, can't even add those as a test..

Back
Top Bottom