Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Ill join the salty party.
JB just bent us over.. Lawry's
sick.gif

NDC still shows 10/11.5 which means someone has them in cart but hasnt checked out yet if thats your size i suggest you keep trying thats how i got SOL hyperposites

i could of copped last niight but i ppassed due to cheap leather... still thinkn about getting a pair tho.. its sumn abt them

ima just focus on the black cement 4s and hopefully after its all said and done I can scoop these up on a restock

JJ just trolled me saying I left something in my cart click to check out now........... nothing in my cart. :lol:

So stores had catalog pics of Olives for MONTHS,then JB pulls a quickie and makes them "limited?" Oh okay,makes complete sense :smh:

Stores by me that receive every GR either didnt receive these or received 12 pairs or less

Watch these restock early 2013....dont be surprised

Man i have been on here lurking for a while . Im in dallas texas these could not have been limited . It was nonody in the store s litterally i asked the manaer where was everybody he said he was shocked to. See i almost missed out because a lot of people on here over hyped these. Im not going to lie i was on line to big waste of time. Whati learned from niketalk take all the information from here with a grain of salt. I just got and they opened at 8 and they still had alot.

Well, I'm in Tampa and couldn't find a pair. I didn't bother going to HOH, since that ish is 35+ minutes away. I have better luck in Fort Lauderdale.

And struck out online. Had bad luck with the Nike Store Twitter. At 8, it wouldn't refresh for me. By then, it was too late.

Last edited:
Got mine today at around 10. I wasn't sure on these and needed to see them in person and couldn't leave without them. I was wearing Bordeauxs in sz 9.5 and had to go sz 11 in these, they are really narrow.

Back
Top Bottom