Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I went to go get these at my local mall around 5:50 am. There was a line of about 8 at the mall entrance and people waiting in their cars because of the cold. I was in line for about 20 minutes when security told everyone to leave because he had no knowledge of a early JB release today and told us to comeback at 10am. I didnt trip. I went home, smoked a blunt, drank a mt. dew and swooped right back to the mall. The entrance doors were open this time so I made my way to Footaction where I was maybe 15th or 16th in line. I picked up the last 11.5. Im very thankful for getting a pair.

The shoe is incredible. I dont know why people say this shoe looks cheap. Nothing about this  2012 Olive IX model is "cheap". The leather is legit and buttery. People complain that its shiny but its supposed to be because its new leather. Im pressing down on my toe box and seeing it web up. Im looking at the crevice of each end cut and seeing a thick leather grain cut. It is built sturdy. There is comfortable padding in both the sock liner and inner bootie. The stitching is durable around all areas of this shoe. The shoe fits true to my size and very stout and appealing to the eye. I havent had a pair of these since 1994 so its like surreal seeing these on my feet again. The Olive IXs came out great in my opinion. There are dope and if you are still on the fence you need to go ahead and get you a pair. 

I woke up late right when the mall opened. I called Footaction and the guy said there was no line and that they had only sold a couple pairs. Went in at 10:30 and copped no sweat :nthat:. (Also, spotted a restock in Blk/Red Vii's). Ingram Park BTW for my San Antonio NT'ers

Last edited:
Mine starts with a W too, just got the order confirmation email and its an entirely different "order acknowledgement number" lol. Hopefully it goes through, would be my first time getting a retro at eastbay in over a year.
coped off eastbay with ease but order number starts with a W
is this normal?
If you would like us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

copped off eastbay... had to pay shipping plus they are terrible for not double boxing :smh: but ndc wouldnt let me add to cart
The Jordan Retro 9 Olive will be double boxed when they are shipped out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Glad I got my 2 pair last week, I got a pair of 02's and 2 pairs of OG's and the leather is not all that bad.... Went with my boys to cop and we had mad lines in KC.... I got some rookies tho so I'm all smiles! NT is so funny....

FINALLY :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom