Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Got em... Thanks again Kev

Looks good on feet. Leather looks a tad shinny, but nonetheless I has thirst!!

Looks good on feet. Leather looks a tad shinny, but nonetheless I has thirst!![/quote]

+1...i wish the "leather" was more Matte than shiny but it still doesn't take away from this gem....these kicks are smokin

Don't know why the leather that they used for the Slim Jenkins wasn't used on these?

Nonetheless, I am happy with my pair, and definitely these crack the top 10 of JB releases in 2012.

Still for the life of me I dont understand why I passed on these. My spot called me and asked if I wanted them. I was so focused on the Black/Red IVs that I was more worried about locking those in instead of these. As it turns out, Blk/Red Ivs were/are everywhere! These are impossible to find!

I'm gonna be on the look out for that restock come all star weekend, but if I miss out, tax time is here so ill definitely be grabbing these..

173,87 with vat

Your pair looks good homey. What exactly is VAT? Like S/H?? It was an extra $70 ?!?! :wow: ... Man even still $234 shipped might be the way to go, because even with this supposed restock it still isn't a guarantee. They will drop on NDC and still sale out dumb fast. So I'm leaning towards ordering these for piece of mind. Squading up on some pairs with the homeboys.

So was there any hidden cost???

Your pair looks good homey. What exactly is VAT? Like S/H?? It was an extra $70 ?!?! :wow: ... Man even still $234 shipped might be the way to go, because even with this supposed restock it still isn't a guarantee. They will drop on NDC and still sale out dumb fast. So I'm leaning towards ordering these for piece of mind. Squading up on some pairs with the homeboys.

So was there any hidden cost???

Back
Top Bottom