Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
He told me "from what he understands" its all the same HOH that just dropped the Bred 13's and stealth foams on Super bowl Sunday, he is going to verify and get back to me later today...
now i have a question lol my footaction got that restock any chance theyll get em?

now i have a question lol my footaction got that restock any chance theyll get em?
He said HOH only, they have been knowing about this QS restock, even before they dropped the first time... back then I kept saying they would be HOH only, and it turns out I had early info from this restock....

Ok, I was the one who started all of this restock info on all of the kicks..... My source just informed me that the Olive 9's are going to drop, they wont be on the calender, they are considered a QS... (THEY WILL BE IN STORES 2/17/13 ALL STAR SUNDAY, HE IS 100% SURE) He thinks it will be HOH only... More info to come before the date...
GOOD look I love the olive 9s..2012 obviously not as good material as OGs but I gotta have em

I really do hope these come to HOH. Mine (Valley Fair in SJ) seems unlikely to get them though. The manager I spoke to last week said they were only getting CGIX restocked this week and that his house was broken into and his XI's and Olives were stolen so if anyone would be excited about a restock on either of those, it would be him. Sadly he didn't think that was happening based on the info he had last Thursday. They did get the BReds on SB Sunday though.

Last edited:
He said HOH only, they have been knowing about this QS restock, even before they dropped the first time... back then I kept saying they would be HOH only, and it turns out I had early info from this restock....

So Im assuming that the HOH's would already have the shoes on hand? If so, mine is either lying, or not getting them.

for everyone lookin for these wait for this all star weekend when multiple re stocks will definately take place...keep your ears and eyes open.

Naw, i believe it was Kickz that had them for that much after the conversion.

160? Is that what Jordan's retail for nowadays? Man's that's crazy stuff... i haven't
bought a pair of J's in weeks so i'm behind the times like broken watch.

did you mean years? J's have been that price for at least the past two years.

called
Tha HOH @ KoP & dude said even if they were a QS restock would tell me but they're not getting them
I dont know, I wish I could help you, I just dont have the info on the exact stores yet.... but its going to happen... I will post as soon as I get info....

TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN HEADS, THEY JUST RESTOCKED THE OLIVE 9'S TODAY AT ALL HOUSTON AREA CITY GEAR STORES (WESTHEIMER, FONDREN RD, & MESA RD.)! I JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ.13 WIT' THE QUICKNESS. SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE kamuekcmo FOR ORIGINALLY REPORTING A POSSIBLE RESTOCK OF THESE A WHILE BACK! AND A QUICK SIDE NOTE: I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE U.S., BUT IN HOUSTON THESE ARE NOT A HOH-ONLY RELEASE! SHEIKH SHOES IN THE GALLERIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE RE-STOCKING THESE OVER THE WEEKEND AS WELL, SO KEEP YOUR EARS TO THE STREET. ANYWAY, HERE'S MY PIC...

LUV' IT,MAYNE! :nthat: .HOLLA!

CED B.

Man these joints better make they way to the Midwest. Something tells me the will flood H-Town with them though and we will be SOL.

It's either these...or the joints from earlier in the decade because I still need this colorway badly. :frown: Everytime there's a restock, I'm SOL and not around to notice it...I'll give it a few weeks more to come up "lucky" and if that doesn't work, I'll just find the cheapest price I can find on these...just need one pair.

Back
Top Bottom