Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
You
I don't see a U.S. shipping option there. Am I missing something?
You have to use a desktop, doesn't work on mobile. Just go to the desktop site and add to cart then after adding switch the site from UK to US using the icon at the top of the page then u can checkout

okay i got to the U.S. site but it's showing $160 euros which includes 25 euros of VAT. Shouldn't the VAT be removed since it's a US order? That's like $215. No bueno.

okay i got to the U.S. site but it's showing $160 euros which includes 25 euros of VAT. Shouldn't the VAT be removed since it's a US order? That's like $215. No bueno.
Yes they are like 210 - 215 after currency conversion. That's better than reseller prices here in the US plus ur getting them directly from retail and don't have to worry about fakes or used reseller kicks

Yes they are like 210 - 215 after currency conversion. That's better than reseller prices here in the US plus ur getting them directly from retail and don't have to worry about fakes or used reseller kicks

True, but I could pick them up locally for $220-$230 still around here and have then instantly rather than waiting for them to come halfway around the world. I'd rather just hold off on buying from there until Sunday night when I know I've exhausted local options at $173. An extra $45 for these isn't going to kill me, but it'd buy me a nice dinner, eighth of chronic or some new clothes.

Last edited:
O didn't know you had them locally for a decent price. Not the case in NYC

There's way more resellers and hypebeasts in the bay that just need to unload whatever they have. I realize these were limited, but I cringe at the thought of paying $230 for some 9's, especially when Cool Greys are already moving out of Nike outlets for $130

True, but I could pick them up locally for $220-$230 still around here and have then instantly rather than waiting for them to come halfway around the world. I'd rather just hold off on buying from there until Sunday night when I know I've exhausted local options at $173. An extra $45 for these isn't going to kill me, but it'd buy me a nice dinner, eighth of chronic or some new clothes.

Yeah I'm going to hold out until Sunday and see if this Olive restock is legit. If not, hopefully my size are still on the table at kickz then I'll be copping from there. Something tells me I going to regret holding out though. :rolleyes

I broke down and made a trade for them....Was frustrated with the lack of restocks. So I traded a pair that I doubled up on...

LOL @ CC... Yea my bad man. I was just sitting on 4 pairs of WC3's (2 pairs of 88s, 03s, and 11s), so I traded the 11s for them.

LOL @ CC... Yea my bad man. I was just sitting on 4 pairs of WC3's (2 pairs of 88s, 03s, and 11s), so I traded the 11s for them.

not a bad trade at all... prbly wounldnt have done it myself but i feel you no need for 4 pairs of the same shoe

i put my set up hoping this as weekend would come thru but it didnt .... hopefully i can get my cuz or another member to take this kickz journey with me so its a bit cheaper

Last edited:
what's the savings if multiple pairs are ordered thru kickz? There have been several people talking about having their orders to the U.S. canceled from there in the past week, so I'm a bit skeptical even though others have bought BRed XI's and such from there. I still need my size 11 but not really feeling like dropping $215 or more to grab a pair of these. It's a classic colorway IMO, but the quality on these doesn't scream $215.

not a bad trade at all... prbly wounldnt have done it myself but i feel you no need for 4 pairs of the same shoe

i put my set up hoping this as weekend would come thru but it didnt .... hopefully i can get my cuz or another member to take this kickz journey with me so its a bit cheaper

Holler at me boss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom