Air Jordan Altitudes 13's: Remember the hype on these?

IM ACTUALLY LETTING MY SIZE 11 GO IN THE B/S FORUM FOR UNDER 180 IF ANYONE NEEDS IT...I REMEMBER WHENTHESE FIRST DROPPED THO...I WAS UP IN BUFFALO FOR COLLEGE AND NOT A SINGLE PAIR RELEASED THERE

i remember i went and people were going crazy, because these were the begining of the LS line. got my pair and was happy.
while i was walking back to the car two guys were following me and i was like
indifferent.gif
then they tell me what i have in the bag and i said jeans they looked at me.. and walked away i was like
ohwell.gif

Ha altitudes, I am a size 15 and could not find them for the life of me for months and was heart broken, but then I found a link and bought like 5 or 6 pairsof size 15's, sold 4 on ebay aand kept one pair, so if you got a pair of sz 15 alts you are lucky as the five pair I had are the only ones I have evenheard of existing. Also when I was in College they got released in Canada months after the US, I drove straight there spent my entire college basketballscholarship check like 2500 buying the store out, damn I could not even eat and was all late on my rent until those mofos sold. Anyway good times.

Also I remember in Seattle and San fran people were waiting out in front of Nike Town for like 3-4 days, the most hype I have ever seen for a shoe in my life.

The hype around these shoes was unecessary. i had a pair but decided i no longer wanted them cause well................they whack. Too much black and the greensole was looking tacky. People around my area were calling them the "T.Os." obviously since he signed to JB and played for the eagles at the time.

Back
Top Bottom