Air Jordan Altitudes 13's: Remember the hype on these?

I bought these at Sheikhs in San Diego. I didn't even know they were really hyped up. I just liked the colorway.

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Ahh I remember I went on rd to cop these and when I got their I had my pair and was at the cash register and I had forgot my money and started to cry
Damn...
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How old were you???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

man i remember this day like it was my last birthday.
i went to line up at 3 at night ,there were about 10 people ahead of me and about 80 behind me.
so anyways when it was about to be time to go inside the mall some major BS happened
the old ladies that go for their walk in the malls in the morning were imposters!!!!
they were actually the grandmas of some people who wanted the shoes,they skipped us all and bought every last pair ,i swear man i wanted to break all of their hips so bad.
i reported the store after that happened but i still didnt get my pair.
the biggest release dissapointment in my whole life.
to top it all off i won a pair on ebay a few months later and they turned out to be fakes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont like this CW at all, but I really want some wheats

these were never all that imo. it was only the limited availability and the fact that TO was rocking them didn't hurt either.

I heard that this release was kind of crazy as well from reading the stories posted here on NT during the week of the Altitudes release. I was lazy, i didntcall any stores to my knowledge. I called my cousin up because he worked at a Footlocker in Missouri and they didnt even get them in so he tried waiting inline at another store and he was dissapointed as well because the store only had 13 or so pairs.

Me and my homie ended up just copping them off of ebay at like $250 a pop.
I only wore mine around 4 or 5 times at the most and Yes i do feel as if this colorway was overrated because of the word "Limited."

I appreciate the dots going around the shoe, i thought that was cool and i still do til this very day however i stopped wearing mine because they crease up tooquickly. I'll pull them back out one day though because kicks are meant to be worn right?

i still want a pair! but they are too spendy and i have other priority shoes to buy.

I remember when these came out, I went with a friend when he copped em. I passed on them because I was broke from buying shoes at the time, and I wanted to getthe flints and breds instead, but now that I look at them more, kinda wish I had them
pimp.gif
dope 13s.

copped mine from down town bk from a footaction employee...they crease like all hell though

Got a pair of these recently. Wore them once and then decided I didn't like them. Too much black. Size 11 if anyone's interested.

I can't lie, I had forgot these had even dropped when they did. If I don't like em I don't care lol

Back
Top Bottom