Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I still like those 3s... specially since I don't own a pair of stealths, BC3 or crimsons recently released... 5s are fire too :smokin

ive made a decision... saw a good pic of 3s this morning and i am passing..... 5s are fire though and will be had 4s not bad but will pass

I think the 5s are good enough. I dunno depends on how hard it will be to get this pack. Most def gettin those 3s. Even though they look like the stealths and I have those, ima rock these too. The grey black and hits of red just get to me.

The V's are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Will get one pair to dye sole black and one to keep OG.

I love V's!

Last edited:
DAMN

V's are AWESOME :x :x :x

i want those baddddd, sad thing is they will prob be limited and ill strike out even if they arent :smh:

V's lookin good. Will cop if they arent hyped to high hell or difficult to get

Lol who am i kidding, its a pack and probably limited. The resell clan is already scheming. Imma fall back and appreciate my olive 9's

I'm going to pass on all 3. All of them are not bad, but will save money for future releases that I will for sure want. If I had to pick the best pair, I would go with the fives!

3's are tha best in my opinion the orange and grey combo is insane

even though it looks like a darker version of the steaths 

meh, III's look like trash. very disappointed. will aim for the V's only

is there a date for them? :nerd:

Did JB just took all the left over stealth 3s and dyed em darker to become these? :rofl:
4s r cool, but kinda similar to the green glow that coming out, I'd prefer the green glow than these.
5s r nice, but seems like the material is very stiff, these will be copped.

Did JB just took all the left over stealth 3s and dyed em darker to become these?
roll.gif

4s r cool, but kinda similar to the green glow that coming out, I'd prefer the green glow than these.
5s r nice, but seems like the material is very stiff, these will be copped.
you are just now noticing this 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom