air jordan flight club

Just ordered my pair off bnyconline.com for a total of $118.00

solediction= 10% off

do u guys think that resellers will cop these cause are they gonna have any resale value????

I thought it was said a few days ago that these weren't a Flight club release? I just don't want ya'll to waste ur time trying the site.

Originally Posted by agold1002

do u guys think that resellers will cop these cause are they gonna have any resale value????
Unlikely. They been going for about $130-$150 on ebay, and theres basically a FSR going for around $150, so resale isn't too high on these.

Originally Posted by dblock616

I thought it was said a few days ago that these weren't a Flight club release? I just don't want ya'll to waste ur time trying the site.

where did you hear that?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by agold1002

Unlikely. They been going for about $130-$150 on ebay, and theres basically a FSR going for around $150, so resale isn't too high on these.

thast what ive been thinkin but u never know how many they release and after their gone their value

I'm on my iPhone so I don't have the flash site. Go to Nike.com then click English the us. Then click store at the top left. Then Jordan on the leftpage 2... 2nd row... 1st shoe... They are on there I have no reason to lie

yes, i heard that same thing that they werent a flight club release from KATC. Just my input.

Originally Posted by Sauce9119

I'm on my iPhone so I don't have the flash site. Go to Nike.com then click English the us. Then click store at the top left. Then Jordan on the left page 2... 2nd row... 1st shoe... They are on there I have no reason to lie

link?

wth im on nike and im searching everywhere even used his instructions..... are we talking about the same aj 1s the gucci and the laser ones? -sauce-

I'm on my iPhone. I can't copy and paste wish I could. Gimme 5 min and I'll hand type the link... And I jus rechecked it's 2nd page 3rd row notsecond.

Before Jordan Brand transitions over the Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap, a style that will continue on into 2009, JB is set to release two Air Jordan Retro 1High Premeirs without the strap. As part of this release, Jordan Brand is set to release the Gucci inspired Air Jordan Retro 1 High. The Gucci AJ1 features aVarsity Red premium leather/suede upper with Dark Army accents on the Velour Swoosh, on the Velour ankle collar, and on the outsole.

The Gucci inspired Air Jordan Retro 1 High is set to release at select Jordan Lifestyle accounts this Saturday, 11/8, and is NOT a Jordan Flight Clubexclusive.

got that from KATC

dang ima have to cop em else were quick

Back
Top Bottom