Air Jordan Fusion VIII - Aqua

I mean truthfully they get worse and worse every time...the Jordan 8 and Jordan 13 just DONT work with an air force bottom

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

I just saw this on Sneakerfiles.com. I'm not a fusion fan but it seems to be a much better and well executed concept this go around.

Here is the link for those who want to check it out.

Sneakerfiles.com - Aqua VIII Fusion

air-jordan-fusion-8-aqua.jpg

The funny thing about this is i used to always joke around with my cuzins telling them "Man imagine if they fusion the aqua 8's".
laugh.gif
...i think i shouldve knocked on wood
smh.gif

Can they just stop making these fusions..... OMG!!!

They are ruining all the classic designs!!

if i see anyone wearing these im seriously gonna go up to them and laugh my *!% off....unless hes bigger than me, then ill just laugh to my self hahahah

Are they gonna do Jordan Fusion II's? I think that would make more sense, seeing as the OG II's were designed by the same guy who designed the AirForce I's, and seeing as the OG II mold was destroyed, this would prolly give the shoe more of its original sleekness back, cuz the most recent retroslooks a little clunky, still love 'em though

these just seem to get worse everytime i see these hideous sneakers. can't wait to see them in person so i can get a good healthy laugh off

yup these joints are def coming out next year....and the worst part is...PEOPLE ARE STILL GONNA BUY EM!!!!

Back
Top Bottom