Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Couldn't believe my Shiekh got a late delivery this afternoon. Camos and Purples. Copped another 2 Camos. I opened the box from HOH in the parking garage and one of the aglets was missing. Luckily the girl from HOH hooked it up. The Shiekh pairs had 2 missing out of the 4 I saw. Gonna be some salt in the future...

Not really a fan of the black pair honestly. The sole and midsole dont look too good together. Ill just wait for the blackouts.

Does anyone know when the gamma sole pair is dropping?

Really need to see better (detailed) photos of the lineups that were teased months ago, but right now there are only 2 I'd like to see released...

JBCs are bananas.  I don't think we'll see a release on them though, and don't feel like forking over PE type of cash on a non numbered retro.

Also (my flamesuit is ready)...even though it's been played out I would love a "solar" version.  I'm not a Yeezy guy, not a foam guy, not a roshe guy, but the solar CW looks good on about anything you throw it on.  I would LOVE to see Nike continue to overproduce that CW and use it w/ the futures.
Does anyone know when the gamma sole pair is dropping?
I think those were just a sample (I could be wrong), so don't even know if they'll see the light of day.

Glad those volts r sitting... Cant wait to walk in and grab a pair n pretend like its 1995 again...

Volts are sitting at HOH in Costa Mesa. Walked in, tried them on and almost bought them. I actually really liked the way they look in person. I might go back and grab them tomorrow if its still there.

Last edited:
Really need to see better (detailed) photos of the lineups that were teased months ago, but right now there are only 2 I'd like to see released...

JBCs are bananas.  I don't think we'll see a release on them though, and don't feel like forking over PE type of cash on a non numbered retro.

Also (my flamesuit is ready)...even though it's been played out I would love a "solar" version.  I'm not a Yeezy guy, not a foam guy, not a roshe guy, but the solar CW looks good on about anything you throw it on.  I would LOVE to see Nike continue to overproduce that CW and use it w/ the futures.
I think those were just a sample (I could be wrong), so don't even know if they'll see the light of day.

There's a pair of JBC for $2000 on FC. I think a size 11. Lol

Black futures and 5lab3s are sitting on some overseas sites. 
laugh.gif

Was hesitant on the volts but all in on camo.  Ended up picking up both.  Volt on foot imho looks beater than pics.  That camo weave is fire though!! Volts still avaialbe in my area.  This weekend hit hard in the wallet!!

Back
Top Bottom