Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I swear if I'm not able to walk in to my local store tomorrow and grab both these futures imma just flip out on ppl real talk

I'm pretty sure these will sell out on NDC within 30 minutes. Only the Volts are still available, such an ugly colorway.

Was looking at my Launch Calendar at work and I see something called Future Remix.
Black/Vibrant Yellow/Cool Grey
679680-070
7/26

I've been wanting a pair of futures in a decent color ever since I saw the glows. Will definitely be picking up one these up, since I like both colors. Should be able to with all the recent Jordan releases, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Royals sold out in minutes. Anyone notice they allow phone orders for the concords but not the royals? I wonder if that's their perceived demand or a stock issue.

Last edited:
Can anyone do a photoshop and make the midsole black? im thinking about customizing a pair, but cant decide

Can anyone do a photoshop and make the midsole black? im thinking about customizing a pair, but cant decide
I was thinking of something similar. Here is a quick and dirty PS job (sorry not that great at it):

Royals will be copped tomorrow. BTW I can guarantee these will sell out in under 30 minutes on NDC and they will be hard to get on the FTL family of stores because they are a "Royal Blue" colorway. Anyhow, I really dig them and the next ones I will get are the all red and the all black.

Back
Top Bottom