Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

View media item 1124550
My wife surprised me today with a pair of the black 3Ms today! Problem is, I won't be able to try them on for another month or so. My only question is, I went with the same size as I wear with my XIs, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue?

MY REGULAR 11'S ARE SZ.15,

2 OF 3 OF MY 11 LOWS ARE A 15

MY FUTURES ARE SZ.14, PERFECT FIT.

Totally slept on the Jordan Future in the Gym Red/White colorway. You guys know anywhere where they're still available online? Gonna call my local stores tomorrow to see if any are left. If anyone knows a spot in the DMV area that has them, any heads up would be greatly appreciated.

They were on fnl.com last time I checked yesterday.

My wife surprised me today with a pair of the black 3Ms today! Problem is, I won't be able to try them on for another month or so. My only question is, I went with the same size as I wear with my XIs, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue?
I am a 14 in XIs, but a 14 future was a bit too big for my liking. Didn't get to try on a 13 yet but I assume they would fit well.

havent seen em on the fakes sites.... yet so maybe you are good but if he got a FSR then yea not legit :lol:

Supposedly FSR. I passed and just copped from a reputable seller on ebay. These were literally impossible for me to get where I live.

*On top of that I realized he was using pictures from ebay that belong to a top rated seller.

Last edited:
havent seen em on the fakes sites.... yet so maybe you are good but if he got a FSR then yea not legit :lol:

Supposedly FSR. I passed and just copped from a reputable seller on ebay. These were literally impossible for me to get where I live.

*On top of that I realized he was using pictures from ebay that belong to a top rated seller.

:lol:

forget it then smh

Likely someone that didn't have any pairs at all, so many scams on ig.

Same for me, 12.5 fit perfectly in the futures (non woven) but 13 is too big (in woven), i used to have 13s in nike and jordan, but i put a spenco sole inside and i feel much better in. so i believe 12.5 in other suits well to me...

so you gonna mention it and not post a pic
nerd.gif
What kind of product do you use to paint the midsole? 

how do you put it? pencils or spray? i'm very interested in the way of custom some!!

so you gonna mention it and not post a pic
nerd.gif
What kind of product do you use to paint the midsole? 

how do you put it? pencils or spray? i'm very interested in the way of custom some!!
ah man you quoted the wrong person, I couldn't do a custom to save my life trying hitting up DC30 he does customs though i'm not sure he'll give away his secrets or try youtube

ah man you quoted the wrong person, I couldn't do a custom to save my life trying hitting up DC30 he does customs though i'm not sure he'll give away his secrets or try youtube
Ok dude, thans for the tip, i'll try to look that so!

Is there any release calendar for the upcoming futures?

i know in EU :

Air Jordan Future "Dark Grey" - 08.30.2014

Air Jordan Future "Burgundy" - 09.20.2014

any other to complete

Is there any release calendar for the upcoming futures?

i know in EU :

Air Jordan Future "Dark Grey" - 08.30.2014

Air Jordan Future "Burgundy" - 09.20.2014

any other to complete
lol I couldn't help but google Burgundy and this is what I found:

This has well and truly confirmed my decision to not even fantasise about collecting all the colourways lol.

Burgundy joints have no date to my knowledge but the dark grey are 8/27 I reckon

Last edited:
BURGUNDYS LOOK LIKE POOP! LOL!

THE BLACK 3M'S ON THE 27TH WILL PROBABLY BE MY LAST FUTURES FOR A WHILE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom