Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

From my last call with Finishline, they will not be carrying the Future Lows. Seems like most of the colorways will be exclusive to the FootLocker. Unless they come out with the Premi stuff like they did with the mid future.
that's strange bcuz my local FNL has most of the future lows cws on the shelf

[quote name="redrum3281" url="/t/580648/air-jordan-future-featuring-xi-sole-2014/6400_100#post_238]

Excuse me, but i seem to have jumped the gun here. However its still looking like FTL will be getting the majority and the newer colorway.

So nothing can be done about #squeakgate? Bout to just leave my futures in my locker room based on how bad they squeak its terrible 

So nothing can be done about #squeakgate? Bout to just leave my futures in my locker room based on how bad they squeak its terrible 

Its the same issue that all Nike shoes can have if it has a full length Nike Air Sole.

When you deconstruct a Air Jordan 11 sole you have;

- Clear sole, or in the case of some Futures either a full on normal or normal + clear sole for the herringbone traction area.
- Next up you have the "carbon fiber" or graphite shank that's attached to the phylon mid sole.
- After that you have the air unit that's encased the phylon mid sole.

This is where your problem is at. The air unit inside usually means is coming off and its rubbing against the phylon mid sole... If you can get an exchange do it. Or pull the insole and cut it open and reglue it.... Or pull up the insole and throw in some foot/baby/baking soda powder, helps for a bit.

Last edited:
After months of baby powder that never stopped it for more than an hour or two, I tried lithium spray (it's similar to WD40).  Not a squeak since.  That was for the original black and white (smoke outsoles).  Haven't worn them enough to know how long that will last, but so far so good.  No squeaking in baroque mids or gamma lows so far.

Hey guys...I'm planning to get the gamma blue later but I just wanted to know how comfortable are they vs. the flyknits free... thanks

Just got my pair of gammas on employee discount before work today. VERY comfortable. I feel as if the Eclipse would be a fairer comparison, tho these offer a different sense of comfort. Much warmer than free runs or the Jordan Eclipse models, so these are sure to be wearable during the winter months.

On foot they look much better View media item 1662768

Did anyone figure out how to stop the squeaking? The baby powder method doesn't seem to work and I don't want to throw out my pair but the squeaking is getting really bad :frown:

I used lithium spray (similar to WD40). Hated the idea of doing that, but was a last hell marry try. So far so good. If they squeak again I'm returning them to Nike under the 2 year warranty. I should probably wear them more to make sure the fix is permanent!

If you want to roll your ankle
I ran the court a few days ago playing in eclipses [emoji]128514[/emoji]. But I was starting varsity since freshman year on my hs ball team, and ran track, so my form is probably just on point.

Back
Top Bottom