Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

That Ghost Chairs **** is dumb. Waiting/sleeping in your car/running errands/going over a thots house for some thot sauce/to play with the box does not equal waiting in line............. I'm surprised they haven't stopped that |I

Last edited:
i wouldn't believe a single word ppl say on that line, unless they have people on the inside. Goodluck!

Last edited:
And remember..... Don't tell anyone in front of you your size... I learned that lesson TWICE.......... :smh:

complex.jpg

was so bad complex had to edit their article right away

What happens?

People take it and try to sell it to you. I just laugh whenever anyone asks my size or lie. 

^^^^^ Did that to me when I was in line for the for the Taxi 12s. He tried to be all cool and **** and start conversations and complimented me on my shoes and ****. Then he just asked "Brody what size is them" I said my size and ****. Next thing you know I get up to the door and they tell me "all 10s are gone" This sneaky **** gonna walk up to me and say "Aye bro, $400 for a size 10 bro" I started to karate chop his *** in his throat. Or better yet take my belt off and go Pootie Tang that ***>: I was so angry.....

Last edited:
Hey I'm sure this has been addressed but I have been mad busy today. Does anyone know if I purchase from Nike store Europe with an American PayPal account but ship to a European address will it go thru?

Thanks and sorry again if that question has been answered.

-Ooo

Hey I'm sure this has been addressed but I have been mad busy today. Does anyone know if I purchase from Nike store Europe with an American PayPal account but ship to a European address will it go thru?

-Ooo
I think people were saying you need a UK one, not 100% sure doe, but I'd say don't take your chances

-Ooo

SMH, Don't do it lol. You need a European address and a european billing address. I tried, my order got canceled and it took like 2.5 weeks to get my money back smh.

I can promise you on Footlocker EU and Nike EU you can not get through without the EU billing and address, not only that but after they refund you there is a chance you will get less money back than you paid (this is based off the currency rates at the time), not much less but still.

i thought nobody even liked these? lol i actually liked them when images surfaced and thought they'd be an easy cop (almost like recent foams easy cop) since everyone was saying they look terrible boy was i wrong lol hype kills all

i thought nobody even liked these? lol i actually liked them when images surfaced and thought they'd be an easy cop (almost like recent foams easy cop) since everyone was saying they look terrible boy was i wrong lol hype kills all
They were going to be until people saw limited + them prices on ebay 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom