Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Eh, my brother bought me an all blue pair of those way back when. Never really liked them. I still have them tho.

Last edited:
It's official...the GR colorways are looking like PURE 100% GRASS-FED HORSECRAP :x :x :x

They could have done alot better with colorways for this shoe to keep up the momentum of the first two, just saying.

jordan brand is proving you can slap the sole of a jordan 11 to anything and people will pay whatever price for it.
For limited releases, yeah. But for GRs...., we'll see 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Part of me believes that they had to make this shoe limited, or it would've collected dust on them shelves. Although, Six Rings sold well & those were hideous.
i doubt it. its a similar style to these new styles that these kids eat up nowadays, roshes, woven joints, mocassins *****, etc. obviously if they made half a mil they would prob sit

would you guys pull the trigger on...

kobe prelude 4 + 50 for an future infrared?

considering future value as well, im not sure which direction i should go

I hate when people always believe someone has a reason to buy a shoe other than how they look. According to most, I want this because of the sole. Seems logical to only want a shoe only because of the sole.

I hate when people always believe someone has a reason to buy a shoe other than how they look. According to most, I want this because of the sole. Seems logical to only want a shoe only because of the sole.
This. All this no one would've cared if they didn't have the XI sole makes no sense.

JUST saw this on twitter don't know if its been posted but if your near hook me up! LOL

HOH Destroyer @ExposingHOHChi
HOH North Riverside has a restock of Air Jordan Futures! GO NOW! If they don't sell them to you report manager to Corporate @footlocker RT!

JUST saw this on twitter don't know if its been posted but if your near hook me up! LOL

HOH Destroyer @ExposingHOHChi
HOH North Riverside has a restock of Air Jordan Futures! GO NOW! If they don't sell them to you report manager to Corporate @footlocker RT!

man wtf....brutha cant wk :smh:

Prelude resell is going down after the restock

seeing these pics of the other J futures will only increase the price of the 3m's

future glows will end up being worth way more at the end of the day

i agree with you, id be trying to trade my prelude 4 plus 50 for dudes future infrared.

Back
Top Bottom