Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

so if they don't glow or have 3m are ya'll still gonna buy them or nah?
It will depend on the suede interior if they strip that out to which from what I've heard gives them that comfort then its a nah other than that I'm sure there will be some nice cw that will draw me and $150 sounds good

I like how the 3M sort of breaks up the woven look. When it's just all black it doesn't look anywhere near as nice imo.

I see that too, for non popular sizes. Still see the more popular sizes going between $5-600.
I'M TALKING 13/14!!!! 
nerd.gif

Y'all seen flight club prices for recent releases? Seems like they're becoming a lot more reasonable imo

Y'all seen flight club prices for recent releases? Seems like they're becoming a lot more reasonable imo
Nothing reasonable about flight club, its all about what people are willing to pay.  Just so happens there aren't so many people willing to pay 600 for these.

Sorry if this has been asked, but for those that own/wear these, are these comfortable? breathable? could you use these as performance shoes or just purely a casual shoe??

Sorry if this has been asked, but for those that own/wear these, are these comfortable? breathable? could you use these as performance shoes or just purely a casual shoe??
They don't seem like they'd be able to hold up performance wise. Would maybe rip tbh

They don't seem like they'd be able to hold up performance wise. Would maybe rip tbh
The heel tends to slip on these.

I doubt these will rip though.  This isn't engineered mesh like on the Kobe 8's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom