Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

top left and top right looks good to me, but price gotta be below retail for these. just don't have a use for a casual shoes that doesn't really have a casual bottom especially compare to the flyknit lunars.

I was really turned off once I saw the availability cause I really dig the shoe. My naive *** was thinking "OH!...Who wants a basket weave 15 upper with an 11 outsole besides a few people? WRONG! Shoe releases at like a couple stores and flys sky high for resell, def didn't see that coming :smh:
and was disgusted at how JB pulled last min tricks for these. Loving some of those colors for the upcoming season, Hopefully I can grab a couple pairs when all is said & done.

I was really turned off once I saw the availability cause I really dig the shoe. My naive *** was thinking "OH!...Who wants a basket weave 15 upper with an 11 outsole besides a few people? WRONG! Shoe releases at like a couple stores and flys sky high for resell, def didn't see that coming
mean.gif

and was disgusted at how JB pulled last min tricks for these. Loving some of those colors for the upcoming season, Hopefully I can grab a couple pairs when all is said & done.
honestly most didn't want these, 7734 75% of the stock is being resold
sick.gif
mean.gif
 its like everything else people got wind of 9stores and limited they cashed in 

Is $320 for the red sole ones too good to be true?

Are there GM's (grey markets)  of these?

Ebay seller with zero feedback, willing to do deal via pp invoice for $320.

Last edited:
cant tell, but it looks like the black/gum pair isnt summer or fall..holiday season or not releasing? or too soon to tell

Is $320 for the red sole ones too good to be true?

Are there GM's (grey markets)  of these?

Ebay seller with zero feedback, willing to do deal via pp invoice for $320.
havent seen gms or fakes sellers are trying to off these

cant tell, but it looks like the black/gum pair isnt summer or fall..holiday season or not releasing? or too soon to tell
They better not have cut those out. Those were soooo sick. Everything I saw about them said holiday 2014 so hopefully that's still true.

ANYONE WHTH THE FUTURES GITD PAIR. PLEASE POST PICS AFTER A FEW WEARS, CURIOUS TOO SEE HOW THE BOTTOMSOLE

LOOKS AFTER A FEW WEARS OUTSIDE? HOW DIRTY THE GITD SOLE GETS FROM OUTDO USE.

ANYONE WHTH THE FUTURES GITD PAIR. PLEASE POST PICS AFTER A FEW WEARS, CURIOUS TOO SEE HOW THE BOTTOMSOLE
LOOKS AFTER A FEW WEARS OUTSIDE? HOW DIRTY THE GITD SOLE GETS FROM OUTDO USE.

prbly wont get it....99% of the buyers bought just to try & stick someone for dbl box

It was on there bro we went over this a few pages back. We think it's that last one on the summer releases.

Back
Top Bottom