Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Personally I like the glow because the Breds look too 11-ish and I just think the glow is more versatile. I'm hoping the glow, in the light, is closer to a white as in the official nike pics than like a green. And as for yellowing, I never really factor that in - if it happens naturally so be it.

These are dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know if I should be sad or relieved that these are more than likely going to be in store only...

If they DID pop up on NDC, all it would probably give me is false hope I might get lucky enough to get a pair....ugh.

Oh well...let's hope I can find a desperate reseller a bit after release...hopefully can find one who has both the GITD and Infrared and get a decent deal.

Personally I like the glow because the Breds look too 11-ish and I just think the glow is more versatile. I'm hoping the glow, in the light, is closer to a white as in the official nike pics than like a green. And as for yellowing, I never really factor that in - if it happens naturally so be it.
yeah thats what i was thinking, i have ALOT of black and red shoes ahah.

not so much yellowing, more dirt stains. like on kobe 7 asg i dno glow soles just dont look great with alot of wear even after a clean

All Nike has to do is throw the word limited around and some dudes are like trained seals clapping.

Start of the thread- "These  are whack. I'll wait for it to hit clearance. Would rather buy a real XI retro than this hybrid"

Shoe is limited- "SMH why Nike gotta make everything limited? Hope I manage to cop x2 otherwise I'll have to pay resale"

No wonder   quality sucks on most   Nike shoes. They figured out long ago that limited sells  units regardless of quality.

All Nike has to do is throw the word limited around and some dudes are like trained seals clapping.

Start of the thread- "These  are whack. I'll wait for it to hit clearance. Would rather buy a real XI retro than this hybrid"

Shoe is limited- "SMH why Nike gotta make everything limited? Hope I manage to cop x2 otherwise I'll have to pay resale"

No wonder   quality sucks on most   Nike shoes. They figured out long ago that limited sells  units regardless of quality.
And the horse you are beating has been dead for awhile now

And the horse you are beating has been dead for awhile now
Realize I'm a bit late to the party but better late than never.

I actually liked this shoe from start, but I spent a lot of money on kicks the past couple of months and I don't really need another lifestyle shoe so it's a pass for me. I  think it would have looked better with a new sole instead of the 11 but then the beasts wouldn't have come out

Last edited:
i can almost gurantee these will not be releasing any where around me.. i hope they prove me wrong 

$300 presale for the glows sold out at a shop in Philly in a few hrs.
mean.gif

There goes my hopes to find both for around $500.  I could justify roughly $50 over retail for each pair...don't know if I'm willing to drop $300+ on each though.

I'll wait it out and see what the market looks like.  I know for sure we won't get any here locally...

And @AlBundy15  I get what where you're coming from (read my first post in this thread in terms of the marketing strategy w/ these), but I haven't seen much flip-flopping in this particular thread from those who posted initially (from those who hated them, and to those who liked them).  It's all part of Nike's marketing genius though...limit the few to push the majority of their product.  We the consumers are PAYING Nike for the advertising, whether we realize it or not.

Oh well...I'd be a hypocrite if said "enough was enough", because I still go out and spend money on their product.  I'm just hoping these ARE a premium execution and the quality matches the price...at least as close as we might get w/ Nike/JB.

*where's my wallet?*

^ agreed, I plan on getting both if i could get them for $220 a piece. Taking a stroll trough Harlem next week lets see what I come back with

This one's gonna be damb near impossible.....
 :frown:

Last edited:
none of the usual resellers have gotten these :frown:

these are going to be hard to get

Does anyone know how these are supposed to be used? Like for basketball running and so forth. I know one guy in the nba wore them last week but I wasn't sure if that's what they were meant for.

Does anyone know how these are supposed to be used? Like for basketball running and so forth. I know one guy in the nba wore them last week but I wasn't sure if that's what they were meant for.
im guessing lifestyle only

i personally wouldnt hoop in them

maybe work out with weights, but not running 

Last edited:
like @skb1041  said these were being called a lifestyle shoe by JB however if you look a few pages back Kevin Martin wore them in game, I don't advise that though i'm sure his pair had some changes but until we get to fully put them on our feet to see how structurally sound they are who knows for sure

Seeing as how we don't even have much info about these a week before release, I'm just gonna bow out. These were shoes that I wanted, but don't necessarily need. Just gonna save my money for May.

Last edited:
Seeing as how we don't even have much info about these a week before release, I'm just gonna bow out. These were shoes that I wanted, but don't necessarily need. Just gonna save my money for May.
it's looking like i'm gonna be doing the samething here, its not even a surprise anymore but JB dropped the ball on this, and this is from someone that was interested in the shoe from the beginning
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom