Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Was able to grab a pair of multicolors from a friend and LOVE how comfortable they are. Have never tried a roshe so can't compare, but the future feels like you're wearing socks. Can't wait to spend the summer in these and some other colorways. 

Any idea where I can get the Black/Infrared colorway other than eBay?
Craigslist/FB groups.

Going to be hard/impossible to find a pair for retail due to how limited they were. Few boutiques or overseas stores might have a pair pop up, but still doubtful it'll be @ retail.

Good luck on the search.

Craigslist/FB groups.

Going to be hard/impossible to find a pair for retail due to how limited they were. Few boutiques or overseas stores might have a pair pop up, but still doubtful it'll be @ retail.

Good luck on the search.

Thanks man. I don't have much experience with Craigslist/FB groups, but I'll take a look.

Last edited:
Jordan Future Volt/Volt-White on 5/17/2014 at Finish Line

Jordan Future Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-White on 5/26/2014 at Finish Line

via: MrBrando3

we still paying 450-500 for these fellas?
nerd.gif

Need a lil Help! Are they're Fakes out yet of the GITD Future Premium?

Last edited:
So wuts the difference between the Authentics and Fakes. I would like sum Info or pics please.

I went too google but didnt see anything abnormal also with Youtube nuttin. I'm in the process of buying a pair for $465.

Not really buying em, trading for em actually! How much should I ask for in cash on top of this trade deal? Oregon Fmz DS sz 11.5 for GITD Futures sz 10.5 DS.

So wuts the difference between the Authentics and Fakes. I would like sum Info or pics please.

I went too google but didnt see anything abnormal also with Youtube nuttin. I'm in the process of buying a pair for $465.
Even swap, I wouldn't give you a dollar.

Everywhere, infrared too.
How do you tell when fake and how to tell if gm pair?
You've got to wait a couple weeks for more people to have them, they'll pop up on ebay and ig for the low then you can start comparing and contrasting.

finally saw those future sitting on shelves....
ib0HZFzsUR1kvg.JPG

itaAHIXstqsFX.JPG

all 4 of them

i don't know with previous premium one, but in this category they didnt put real carbon fiber
ibcwniEqExpJVT.JPG

i don't know with previous premium one, but in this category they didnt put real carbon fiber

They did...full CF shank plate.

That's kind of disappointing.  I get the premium for the 3M, anglets and higher quality sockliner, but no real carbon fiber on the standard releases?  Even the crappy knockoffs are starting to implement them...kinda upsetting JB can't do this themselves.

...so which one of you just got on the train to DC with futures on and several bags from flight club?

8)

are the jbcs gonna see some type of release?

and what color futures you seen in the train?

Back
Top Bottom