Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Any of you guys who own both the woven and 3M seem to find the mesh 3M a bit more narrow?
I don't own the woven so I can't compare, but IMO the 'Black Ice' runs narrow on my foot and hurts my little toe after a while!
I need some opinions from people who own BOTH instead of people who THINK it has something to do with the material.
I own a few pairs of both - all fit me perfectly, and all are size 10.

Any of you guys who own both the woven and 3M seem to find the mesh 3M a bit more narrow?
I don't own the woven so I can't compare, but IMO the 'Black Ice' runs narrow on my foot and hurts my little toe after a while!
I need some opinions from people who own BOTH instead of people who THINK it has something to do with the material.

i got both.. the reason the mesh feels narrow is that it doesnt stretch compared to the weaves.

im a 9.5 on weaves (premium and non premium). had to go half size to a 10 on the 3m blacks. i tried the 9.5 on the mesh but they were painful on my feet.

I recently bought a pair of the Woven Black's. They are by far the comfiest shoes I've ever worn! Excellent purchase.

i got both.. the reason the mesh feels narrow is that it doesnt stretch compared to the weaves.

im a 9.5 on weaves (premium and non premium). had to go half size to a 10 on the 3m blacks. i tried the 9.5 on the mesh but they were painful on my feet.
I knew I wasn't alone in this.

Now I am tempted to get a woven one.

I told myself only these Futures since the price is outrages for a lifestyle model but he...

I knew I wasn't alone in this.

Now I am tempted to get a woven one.

I told myself only these Futures since the price is outrages for a lifestyle model but he...
i think the same about the price the woven and the premiums are really expensive for this use

Eastbay now has a picture up of the Black/Turquoise to be released on 27/8:

Can't say I'm feeling this one.

Eastbay got their shipment of black/clear 3ms in. Just got tracking info.

Does anyone have a pic or description of the Black & Metallic Gold Futures 656503-035 that are coming out with the Darkgrey/Volt on 9/17? They're on the FNL release calendar & 23isback calendar too!

Not gonna lie, pretty sick.

If it weren't so similar to the other pair I'd jump, I'm more interested in the burgundyish pair, but if these look different enough I'll pick these up too. 

The dates on all these are so off,

did jordan brand just try to stuff as many releases into august as humanly possible.

Last edited:
tigers are cool but i prefer the slick side of the future so not my taste! i'm waiting for the dark grey volt and the burgundy!

no not really

Photo_Aug_15__09_13_57.jpg

ps: these infrareds arecoming out

well, time to grab the black paint so i can have a real bred future

Back
Top Bottom