Air Jordan I x J Balvin 12/8/2020

Slight random but something I’ve always been curious about with StockX. I’ll see a shoe in this case the J.Balvin 1’s in my size selling for like as low as $470 or something in the upper $400 price point. Then the highest asking price will be like $540 or something with a highest bid of like $450. Then I’ll see some just purchased the shoe randomly for like over $700 😂 so what are they like I know you’re only asking for $540 but let me give you over $160 of what your asking for??? lol or in this case is it just a reseller purchasing (or having someone they know) their own product at a higher price to drive up demand?
Stay woke

That sales history is pulled from other sources like Flight Club and Stadium Goods, which tend to be much higher. You’ll also see some lower sales. Not sure if those are EBay or GOAT or what.
Ok that makes since lol

1607436041189.jpeg

That sales history is pulled from other sources like Flight Club and Stadium Goods, which tend to be much higher. You’ll also see some lower sales. Not sure if those are EBay or GOAT or what.

Several of my GOAT purchases don't show up in there (higher priced items so I'd know if it recorded).

Ignorance and completely out of touch with society.

Yah that's it. Because I don't follow a musician it makes me ignorant. Do you hear idiocy coming out of your mouth before you say it? I'm sure I could name dozens of celebrities you have no clue about too; doesn't make you ignorant; it just doesn't interest you. You're ignorant for other reasons, much of which you show through your posts on this board. Dense as a rock. Now go along and play with the other kiddos

Had to be super limited... the sold out notification popped real quick

0/4 on size 10. Then 3/4 all said size sold out and 10.5 was available but still Ls. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom