Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Snkrs Pass W :nthat:

Double up complete
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Refreshed since I saw news of the pass here only for it never to pop up. Used the link above and same. Scrolled down out of curiosity and it was in the middle of my feed.

Company is really trash.. SNKRS.. why you hate me? 😩

What i dont get is why the nice leather at the tongues top but the rest is crunchy as hell lol.
Gonna hit it with some leather balm to see if i can get it to soften up a bit.
Let us/me know how that goes. It's absolutely frustrating how ugly and uncomfortable that is making my pair. It won't straighten out.
PXL_20230106_180110712.jpg

Debating still to go up .5 or not. I have a slight wide foot and in the morning the length seemed ok but width I can imagine being hell after prolonged wear.

While still waiting for my SNKRS pair to even get a shipping label (order .5 size up which seems like a mistake going by the consensus), I hit on SNKRS Pass in my tts. Gonna go by Nike tmrw and try the tts pair on before I buy. Glad I’m getting the option lol.

Any big differences in shape or QC? I don't see anything obvious. I'm nervous that I get a good pair (coming in next week). Would have liked to have 2 pairs to choose from, but got an order canceled. Oh well; fingers crossed!

QC has been a bit spotty on these. Nothing super duper major but that depends on your OCD. My biggest gripe was the black paint on the midsole. Other than that, I've seen shape differences (minimal), creases out the box, medial side creases for nothing, pairs that have tumbled nice leather, others with decent leather, and some with flat stiff leather. And the snakeskin panel was thicker and bumpier one on pair over the other. Last but not least, right shoe is fire, left shoe is YMMV so we also have that left-right shoe factory thing going :lol:

For the folks that forget this is a sneaker board.. I didn't really care about much except the black paint and creasing out the box. The rest is just mass production BS you'd have to get 5 pairs just to match up perfection :lol:

QC has been a bit spotty on these. Nothing super duper major but that depends on your OCD. My biggest gripe was the black paint on the midsole. Other than that, I've seen shape differences (minimal), creases out the box, medial side creases for nothing, pairs that have tumbled nice leather, others with decent leather, and some with flat stiff leather. And the snakeskin panel was thicker and bumpier one on pair over the other. Last but not least, right shoe is fire, left shoe is YMMV so we also have that left-right shoe factory thing going :lol:

For the folks that forget this is a sneaker board.. I didn't really care about much except the black paint and creasing out the box. The rest is just mass production BS you'd have to get 5 pairs just to match up perfection :lol:

What was the midsole paint issue you had? Yikes...that's a lot of pot'l issues you listed, which I know is par for the course for JB unfortunately. I care most about toe box shape and overall consistency. I used to closely inspect my shoes, however, now I try to just do a cursory overview to avoid finding things that'll drive me nuts. Unless I have two pairs I'm choosing from.

I have some black oreo 4s where one shoe is extremely shiny and plastic feeling, while the other is more uncoated soft leather...kind of bothers me. And my FR4s, as most of you know, the left shoe shape was amazing, while the right shoe toe box was pretty square. Anyway, not much I can do unless I go after another pair, which I just don't have the time for.

Back
Top Bottom