Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

Y'all crazy this colorway is out cold they are different that's what makes them sweet definite sell out and limited edition can wait to pick mines up on Friday on line I won the raffle

I'm getting these for sure..love that electric green color. Prob will swap laces with electric green ones

need these joints!! Where in ATLANTA are they dropping??  anyone??
Pretty much every FL: Lenox, Cumberland, Stonecrest, Greenbriar, Southlake.

FA: Gallery at South Dekalb & Southlake

Based off that I'd say you can get them at any other major retailor on Saturday.

need these joints!! Where in ATLANTA are they dropping??  anyone??
Pretty much every FL: Lenox, Cumberland, Stonecrest, Greenbriar, Southlake.
                           FA: Gallery at South Dekalb & Southlake

Based off that I'd say you can get them at any other major retailor on Saturday.

Bet, I live by Lenox, but I usually go to south dekalb cause the got MADD stores that get releases

Here's another pic of Sudeikis with these on. On-feet, they look great. Didn't think I'd be sold on em. But I'm leaning a bit.
looks good to me 
tongue.gif

This is gonna be one of those colorways that is highly sought after several years from now. mark my words.

I'm in pittsburgh and both of my local champs are not getting these. Guess it's up to FNL again

This is gonna be one of those colorways that is highly sought after several years from now. mark my words.

yea probably by some, but still ugly AF
and i love jordan 3s, just not this colorway. dont care that they are limited

Last edited:
I don't even know who the hell that guy is, but my opinion of these has never wavered. Wanted them since day 1. In the summertime these are gonna break necks.

Not big on loud shoes, but I have to have them. Agreed with madamimadam... these are going to be slept on now. But 2 years... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom