Air Jordan III (Black/Cement) 2011 release date (and some other questions)

It has been a number of years since I posted on this site with any regularity so, forgive me if this is a common question.

Does anyone know a probable release date for these sneakers?  I've read on several sites that it will likely be November. 

Also, I'm curious as to what my best course of action would be to try and get a couple of pairs?  Should I just camp out on Nike.com when they go on sale?  Should I go over to Finish Line when they open?  In the old days I did both with varying degrees of success.  Just curious what the best way to go about this now days might be.

I had 2 pairs of 2001 Black/Cement Retro's that I sold on eBay probably 8-9 years ago and I have really regretted it ever since.  And I refuse to pay exorbitant eBay prices all these years later.  So this years retro'ing of the III's really caught my attention.  I missed out on the White/Cements but there is no way I am going to let the Black/Cements get by me.

It has been a number of years since I posted on this site with any regularity so, forgive me if this is a common question.

Does anyone know a probable release date for these sneakers?  I've read on several sites that it will likely be November. 

Also, I'm curious as to what my best course of action would be to try and get a couple of pairs?  Should I just camp out on Nike.com when they go on sale?  Should I go over to Finish Line when they open?  In the old days I did both with varying degrees of success.  Just curious what the best way to go about this now days might be.

I had 2 pairs of 2001 Black/Cement Retro's that I sold on eBay probably 8-9 years ago and I have really regretted it ever since.  And I refuse to pay exorbitant eBay prices all these years later.  So this years retro'ing of the III's really caught my attention.  I missed out on the White/Cements but there is no way I am going to let the Black/Cements get by me.

Originally Posted by MarsWhitemon

I dont know for sure but I wouldnt be surprised if they turn out to be a general release like the white cements and the true blues coming out in a couple months. 

Originally Posted by MarsWhitemon

I dont know for sure but I wouldnt be surprised if they turn out to be a general release like the white cements and the true blues coming out in a couple months. 

Heard the Black IIIs might be a Black Friday release in November. Wouldn't surprise me.

Heard the Black IIIs might be a Black Friday release in November. Wouldn't surprise me.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I second that, I think they are coming out on black Friday, in which case means midnight release, which means get to mall as soon as I finish eating one plate and making 3 to take home.
roll.gif

I'm serious tho get there super early, if you think hmm this is a little early then you aren't early enough lol i'm probably gonna call around 2-4pm to see if their is a line but then again I'm the type of guy who would rather wait for hours than pay resell prices plus I wear a size 14 which they usually only get one pair so screw it I'm gonna show up before 5 or 6 cause the hype will be enormous for these

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I second that, I think they are coming out on black Friday, in which case means midnight release, which means get to mall as soon as I finish eating one plate and making 3 to take home.
roll.gif

I'm serious tho get there super early, if you think hmm this is a little early then you aren't early enough lol i'm probably gonna call around 2-4pm to see if their is a line but then again I'm the type of guy who would rather wait for hours than pay resell prices plus I wear a size 14 which they usually only get one pair so screw it I'm gonna show up before 5 or 6 cause the hype will be enormous for these

i realllllyyyy hope thes are NOt a black friday release. I have also let several pairs of these slip by on different occasions, and these are one of the few gems that I need. New paint, shiny leather, and all...these will be mine!

i realllllyyyy hope thes are NOt a black friday release. I have also let several pairs of these slip by on different occasions, and these are one of the few gems that I need. New paint, shiny leather, and all...these will be mine!

Back
Top Bottom