AIR JORDAN III HEEL TAB YELLOWING

i dont know about the sunlight thing. I have a couple DS pairs of 2003 cements 3's, bought online at fnl when they released. never seen the light of day. i the heel tabs are yellowing. not badly, but still.

I used that plus white gel on some original obsidian 12's. I THINK it helped it some yellowing on the outsole? i'm not really sure. didnt really seem worth the effort.

i dont know about the sunlight thing. I have a couple DS pairs of 2003 cements 3's, bought online at fnl when they released. never seen the light of day. i the heel tabs are yellowing. not badly, but still.

I used that plus white gel on some original obsidian 12's. I THINK it helped it some yellowing on the outsole? i'm not really sure. didnt really seem worth the effort.

I like the yellowing on III's, it shows that they are worn. If it's that big of a deal don't wear them anymore. haha

I like the yellowing on III's, it shows that they are worn. If it's that big of a deal don't wear them anymore. haha

hydrogen peroxide doesn't have the same whitening effect on the flexible, thin plastic white AJ3 tabs
as it does on hard, thicker white plastics that have aged

which is frustrating

hydrogen peroxide doesn't have the same whitening effect on the flexible, thin plastic white AJ3 tabs
as it does on hard, thicker white plastics that have aged

which is frustrating

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

am i the only one who actually likes the aged look?

I agree, I like the aged look

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

nah, i dig em too. not so much that i prefer it to be yellow, but i don't trip as much as these guys tryna make a worn shoe perfect. 

nah, i dig em too. not so much that i prefer it to be yellow, but i don't trip as much as these guys tryna make a worn shoe perfect. 

Originally Posted by j4ck

When I took my IIIs out the box and saw the yellowing I was horrified. I had to sit down for a while after that I felt like I was gonna throw up. Yellowed shoes are NEVER a good look.

Originally Posted by j4ck

When I took my IIIs out the box and saw the yellowing I was horrified. I had to sit down for a while after that I felt like I was gonna throw up. Yellowed shoes are NEVER a good look.

Back
Top Bottom