What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Don't care if b-grade or not just wish they would be delivered already! Tracking says was accepted at Hong Kong post on the 13th but no update since! Wasn't thinking about double up but will do if I get the chance

@bert It really gets too me these days and sure enough it's brought up and explained in almost every thread I go into and people still don' learn.
on another note... I can't believe that kicksusa is sold out already! damnit

I hate when people claim shoes are b-grades! yes, b-grades are ALWAYS clearly stamped and come in regular nike boxes.
No they are not. Seconds or B grades can be missed. Hell we see it all the time with retail pairs. The pair with the additional perfs are clearly missed B grades.

There is something strange going on, even my local champs had a “restock”, and their pairs looked jacked up.

Yo for the people that ordered thru BSTN have you guys gotten shipping confirmation yet and if you have received shipping confirmation, what company are they using to ship thru? I'm a member of fedex and ups my choice so I'm hoping I'll get an email from them at least. I still haven't received anything. All they've done is charge me and sent me an order confirmation.

I noticed on both my pairs the bottom soles(gray part) is different...left side is darker than the the right...not complaining but just randomly noticed it...would take pics but lighting sucks at the house...will post a pic tmrw....wonder if y’all have the same thing

(Bought mine from FA, champs)

Back
Top Bottom