What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I knew DHL was gonna mess up my SNKRS purchase. It was shipped on Saturday from Riverside, CA. to where I am which is also in California. Looks like it was suppose to drop off to USPS and then to me. But status shows DHL mis-shipped to Phoenix, AZ. I really don't understand what's up with Nike shipping it this way.

If it was shipped in a visible Jordan box like others that came from SoCal, I might as well don't expect to receive it. It shows it went through Compton, CA too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a lot of questions comments about the QC on these. Not sure if people know this or not but Nike actually implements an additional round of QC on certain releases and those usually end up with far less problems. Those releases will have a QC sticker on the bottom of the inside of the box under the paper. This is not one of those releases.

Which is funny cuz Nike can get away with more with such a beloved colorway

But the slightest thing wrong with a true blue and it's chaos lmao

My favorite recent release has been those WC4, just butter.

I knew DHL was gonna up my SNKRS purchase. It was shipped on Saturday from Riverside, CA. to where I am which is also in California. Looks like it was suppose to drop off to USPS and then to me. But status shows DHL mis-shipped to Phoenix, AZ. I really don't understand whats up with Nike shipping it this way.

Weird, I thought Nike only used UPS. Everything I’ve ever ordered from NDC, even clothes has been shipped UPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird, I thought Nike only used UPS. Everything I’ve ever ordered from NDC, even clothes has been shipped UPS.
That was what I was wondering too that night. So I called Nike that evening and they said it was coming from their Riverside Distribution center. Didn't even know they had one in Riverside. The next day, some members posted they had same day delivery for their BC3 from Nike and they live in SoCal, but Im located in NorCal.

Double up for me, one pair for my sons bday and these came in today :pimp:
C893F301-9CB1-4ED0-B14B-2A4AD9A1BFE0.jpeg

Random but out of all the pics I take, the shoe I have on the most is these (of course the 2008, 2011 retro)

The leather of the brown premium is out of control. They clown any other 3 hands down. Why they won’t use this quality on a non cleat kinda pisses me off
Those have to be waterproof so, you know . I have some golf dunks and they are way nicer than your average SB.

Nike should fire some of the people who produce some of these shoes. It seems like some of these factories can’t respect their craft or the product they are making. The people putting these shoes together should understand that they are representing Michael Jordan’s greatness in each shoe-these aren’t some nameless Payless shoes we’re all paying $20/pair for, these are premium products.

Problem is that the majority of these factory workers don't have a clue who MJ is, and even if so, they don't care. It's just another sweatshop workday where they are making pennies on the dollar. Blame the corporation, not the employees who are just trying to survive. This is not a high tech job, but rather an industry line. It's not their fault...the fault belongs to the Nike corporate machine trying to get over on everybody period.

anyone contact bstn?
i ordered 2/17 in the am, i got no reply from them

do they speak english or i have to use google translate ?

Yo for the people that ordered thru BSTN have you guys gotten shipping confirmation yet and if you have received shipping confirmation, what company are they using to ship thru? I'm a member of fedex and ups my choice so I'm hoping I'll get an email from them at least. I still haven't received anything. All they've done is charge me and sent me an order confirmation.
same with me

i think its still holiday in china. until like the 23rd or something. chinese new years and whatnot.

My kixfiles tracking actually updated yesterday
Saying processed through facility
Now at Hong Kong post office
After no movement since the 14th

berlin got no holiday. if i ordered 2/17 from em and chose the only fast shipping option from them

i just expect a reply to my email. paypal says completed.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom