Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
SNKRS pair is perfect. My little NA collection. :nthat:

F2116851-4E05-4222-92DB-B8BCCF13B3F5.jpeg

Once I get a 6 bred with NA, with the proper tall tongue like the OG, I’m quitting the shoe game. That’s my all time favorite jordan shoes.

Once I get a 6 bred with NA, with the proper tall tongue like the OG, I’m quitting the shoe game. That’s my all time favorite jordan shoes.

I need a BC IV, a Fire Red IV, a Black Tongue V and a Black/Infrared VI with NA then I could potentially be done. That would cover the OG pairs I had as a kid. We’ll get em eventually.

I need a BC IV, a Fire Red IV, a Black Tongue V and a Black/Infrared VI with NA then I could potentially be done. That would cover the OG pairs I had as a kid. We’ll get em eventually.
So you are like 39-40 this year, bro?
Oh man don’t get us started. Lol

I don’t go through this thread that much, but that’s what I noticed when I compared them with the pair MJ and easy E wore back then. They have a slimmer and flatter toe box and less padding on the the neck of the shoes. Guess it’ll look less like a basketball shoes compared to the stuff they make now, but that’s the real OG shape to me. I kept on seeing people praising how perfect these are so I’m not sure if I’m just too anal with accuracy.

So you are like 39-40 this year, bro?

I don’t go through this thread that much, but that’s what I noticed when I compared them with the pair MJ and easy E wore back then. They have a slimmer and flatter toe box and less padding on the the neck of the shoes. Guess it’ll look less like a basketball shoes compared to the stuff they make now, but that’s the real OG shape to me. I kept on seeing people praising how perfect these are so I’m not sure if I’m just too anal with accuracy.

Don't worry man, you're 10000% right. You nailed it. This had been discussed in extreme length and detail hundreds of pages back.

I think people are saying their pairs are perfect for different reasons....no noticeable defects/blemishes, and simply the fact that they finally have a variation of the Jordan III Black/Cement in their possession.

Don't worry man, you're 10000% right. You nailed it. This had been discussed in extreme length and detail hundreds of pages back.

I think people are saying their pairs are perfect for different reasons....no noticeable defects/blemishes, and simply the fact that they finally have a variation of the Jordan III Black/Cement in their possession.

Well in a way I guess those shoes would feel a bit less comfortable than the stuff we got now I could imagine. And they’d look weird when you wear them with generic basketball / street clothes that people are into now. But I really dig that OG shape and feel to it. I think most people aren’t aware of such details, they are just happy that Nike gave the NA back lol.

Jordan 1-6 and if you really wanna stretch it to 7 are the only pair that will look good once it’s broken in. I love the 11s but those looks like crap once the creases starts showing.

37. Started playing basketball and folks were gracious enough to let me get the BCIV’s. Was a wrap after that lol. Joined the Flight Club and all that jazz. Somehow I convinced them I needed a new pair each year for my bday!

How’d you get true OG 3s then? Back when I was growing up, the only OG pair I saw on foot was jordan V fire red that an older guy in my neighborhood wore.

Back
Top Bottom