What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Never had any OG 3’s. I didn’t get in to it until 89 when the 4’s were out.
Ahhhh, '89, those were the days. I remember it vividly. First pair of Jay's I purchased with my own money (freshmen year of high school). Thats why I had the big cheese wearing my Michigan starter jacket with my new shoes. 2nd street and Wilshire Blvd near the Promenade in Santa Monica. I still pass by this spot at least 2-3 times per week and always crack a smile.

Sorry. The simple things in life back then brings back great memories. Crushing the ladies back then

IMG_2503.jpg

Nothing new. The EP isn't always same. Truthfully no EP is the same... Case and point, my TB3 have different patterned EP...
20180221_222132.jpg
20180221_222244.jpg

So when I saw that the leathers were different on the toe box of my BC3... As you can see the more tumbled leather creased the more than the smooth (Cyber Monday 3 like) leather. *After one wear*
20180221_222430.jpg

Not necessarily the case. My right shoe creases more than my left on all my shoes. Just means you apply more pressure with that foot when you walk.

Last edited:
Ahhhh, '89, those were the days. I remember it vividly. First pair of Jay's I purchased with my own money (freshmen year of high school). Thats why I had the big cheese wearing my Michigan starter jacket with my new shoes. 2nd street and Wilshire Blvd near the Promenade in Santa Monica. I still pass by this spot at least 2-3 times per week and always crack a smile.

Sorry. The simple things in life back then brings back great memories. Crushing the ladies back then

IMG_2503.jpg
You got a nice smile my guy! No homo tho! :rofl: I thought this was a pic of Joey Tribianni from Friends at first LOL.

You got a nice smile my guy! No homo tho! :rofl: I thought this was a pic of Joey Tribianni from Friends at first LOL.
New pair of Jordans will do this to you. I still crack a smile when i get my hands on certain pairs. BCIII's were wild when they came out. Like mind blown wild. WAYYYYY ahead of its time. I remember staring at them at the store trying to wrap my head around them. But nope, mom's wasn't having it. So i had to wait

sorry, i'm sure i posted that pic before in the WC4 thread, but i feel the need to bring them out when '89 is mentioned.

And it was also one of the few pics where i wasn't embarrassed at how the denim looked. Baggy pants were the wave a couple of years later, and boy, I have some embarrassing looking pics with big jeans

Anyone else have one shoe more tumble then the other one just got cmy pair from the snker app and most notice this weird my other pair looks the same and it’s not really that tumbled but it matches well anyone else

I saw this in Nightwing2303's video a couple weeks back.

New pair of Jordans will do this to you. I still crack a smile when i get my hands on certain pairs. BCIII's were wild when they came out. Like mind blown wild. WAYYYYY ahead of its time. I remember staring at them at the store trying to wrap my head around them. But nope, mom's wasn't having it. So i had to wait
I know!!! I remember my sister bought me my first pair of OG colorway Js. It was fire red 5s when I was in middle school. That's what really got me into the game.

And I was a teen in the early 2000s so I have even more embarrassing pics with big jeans LOL. 90s babies stand up! It was NTdenim all day. I always thought it looked dumb that my jeans draped over the sides of my shoes like curtains tho with them tucked under the tongue so I got into the tapered denim wave early compared to most high schoolers.

IMG_2503.jpg
Not trying to clown but you remind me of Jonathan Byers from Stranger things

Back
Top Bottom