• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
IMG_3262.JPG
Somehow just grabbed a pair of size 13 on clearance for $160 at the Nike Outlet in Wrentham Ma.

Were there any more sizes?

Wow no sales tax either.

No sales tax on clothes in Mass :nthat:

I went to the outlets specifically to find a donor for my BC4 99s. Missed out on these two weeks ago. They are my size too. Just had been returned and were at the counter when we were buying my daughter some sneakers. Only pair.

I'm happy with the pair that I got today. They haven't been untied or tried on, so that's cool. I imagine the person bought a few pairs and decided to return this one. The quality is pretty damn good as well.

I was so excited to get these in '94, and having them again is certainly cool. I only saw one person ever with them in '88, and they were the fire reds in 7th grade.

Wishful thinking but I’m hoping for you too. First pair?
Yes sir. Passed on the euro sites because they're basically resell (Which isn't much). So if I wanted to I could grab em on StockX but I'd rather hold out for another restock haha.

Yes sir. Passed on the euro sites because they're basically resell (Which isn't much). So if I wanted to I could grab em on StockX but I'd rather hold out for another restock haha.

I'd call up east bay and see if they have any in the system , I did this with the wc4 and ended up picking up an extra 2 pairs in men's and 1 for my wife.

Back
Top Bottom