What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Wearing these around the house right now brings me back to the late 90s to some degree. I sold my 94's on eBay around 2003/4 after the heel tabs cracked. Bad move.

I ended up copping 5 pairs of the bc3 so I can get the best 2 pairs. Oopd 1 pair to a buddy. Can't decide if I wana keep 1 2 or 3 pairs. 1 or 2 will get returned or sold
Keep 2 pairs at least

1 to rock
1 to resell

If you want to return
You can return to my city so I can buy em from FTL-FTA

Everywhere no more black cements are being sold

Price is going up
Why not make a few bucks

Btw my only regret
Is I bought from FNL, FCFS
Not FTL FTA
FNL loyalty points don’t help coping limited shoes

FTL FTA does

So I never purchase Jordan’s these days unless they come from a major retailer but My wife tells me last minute she wanted the black cement 3 so I decided to give Stockx a shot. I didn’t really inspect my wife’s pair until she went to wear them today and immediately there was some red flags that her pair might not be legit but I wanted to bring it here and see if you guys had any of the same issues with your pairs. Keep in mind her pair is 8.5 men’s and I wear a size 13 men’s. First red flag was the box. Her box lid slightly comes over the size mine doesn’t. Her retail sticker is also slightly different than mine and the coloring of the cement print on the box is darker than mine
93001414-DD01-4ABA-8029-E8BBF6E4657D.jpeg

949245E2-EAC1-4581-9E89-D936EC0D70BA.jpeg

Next thing I noticed is that her ankle collar came up over the heel tab and mine doesn’t, also noticed how much more elephant print there is on my pair in comparison to hers
800A30E2-929B-4AC0-850A-4FD4F519B250.jpeg

36110259-9F51-4E0A-883A-CF1051DB9A5F.jpeg

Next thing I noticed was the my pair had more perforations around the ankle collar
B9109796-4373-40ED-9825-376553DA76A1.jpeg

19BDC8BB-1F37-4D66-829D-B43C56E78CA5.jpeg

and the NIKE AIR on the insole of my pair her pair differed. Anyone else notice some of these same variations between friends pairs, or multiples they've purchased?

trethousandgt trethousandgt I think the box overlapping is normal. I bought 2 pairs of BC3 (one from KC, and one from Stockx), and 2 pairs of WC3 FTL (one from GOAT and one from StockX) and about 3 of those the lid overlaps the size label a bit. And with the EP, as mentioned here many times the EP height and print is different on every pairs. I have one where the lines are thicker or darker than the other. My WC3 FTL, one of the shoe EP is different thickness and darkness than the other...same with the BC3.

And with the ankle collars, I noticed the WC3 the ankle collar is slightly higher than the backtab, but the BC3...the ankle collar is a little lower than the backtab.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I never purchase Jordan’s these days unless they come from a major retailer but My wife tells me last minute she wanted the black cement 3 so I decided to give Stockx a shot. I didn’t really inspect my wife’s pair until she went to wear them today and immediately there was some red flags that her pair might not be legit but I wanted to bring it here and see if you guys had any of the same issues with your pairs. Keep in mind her pair is 8.5 men’s and I wear a size 13 men’s. First red flag was the box. Her box lid slightly comes over the size mine doesn’t. Her retail sticker is also slightly different than mine and the coloring of the cement print on the box is darker than mine
93001414-DD01-4ABA-8029-E8BBF6E4657D.jpeg

949245E2-EAC1-4581-9E89-D936EC0D70BA.jpeg

Next thing I noticed is that her ankle collar came up over the heel tab and mine doesn’t, also noticed how much more elephant print there is on my pair in comparison to hers
800A30E2-929B-4AC0-850A-4FD4F519B250.jpeg

36110259-9F51-4E0A-883A-CF1051DB9A5F.jpeg

Next thing I noticed was the my pair had more perforations around the ankle collar
B9109796-4373-40ED-9825-376553DA76A1.jpeg

19BDC8BB-1F37-4D66-829D-B43C56E78CA5.jpeg

and the NIKE AIR on the insole of my pair her pair differed. Anyone else notice some of these same variations between friends pairs, or multiples they've purchased?

My box lid does slightly go over the size too, so I think you're good on that part. Also, my perforations match more to your wife's 8.5 pair I think, so you may be good on that too. The only thing that is suspicious is prob that ankle black plastic heel tab height going above the grey ankle padding. I dont know if the elephant print can even be a good indicator, for these everyone had different elephant prints some had thinner some had larger, some had 1 larger on on pair and one smaller on the other, etc. Quality issues and flaws on these were so inconsistent its kind of hard to tell, everyone had mismatch issues with these.

My box lid does slightly go over the size too, so I think you're good on that part. Also, my perforations match more to your wife's 8.5 pair I think, so you may be good on that too. The only thing that is suspicious is prob that ankle black plastic heel tab height going above the grey ankle padding. I dont know if the elephant print can even be a good indicator, for these everyone had different elephant prints some had thinner some had larger, some had 1 larger on on pair and one smaller on the other, etc. Quality issues and flaws on these were so inconsistent its kind of hard to tell, everyone had mismatch issues with these.

This is whats worrying me and this is why I only buy direct through major retailers these days. So much variations even within retail pairs its hard to tell whats what anymore. My concern is that there are so many variations from my pair to hers but a friend just Inboxed me a pair of his girlfriends size 8 she got from Finishline and they have some of the same issues but not all. I dunno what to make of it

This is whats worrying me and this is why I only buy direct through major retailers these days. So much variations even within retail pairs its hard to tell whats what anymore. My concern is that there are so many variations from my pair to hers but a friend just Inboxed me a pair of his girlfriends size 8 she got from Finishline and they have some of the same issues but not all. I dunno what to make of it
Thing that annoys me most about stockx is that resellers are more likely to cop multiple pairs of Js and sell off the worst looking or flawed ones. Never gotten a perfect pair from stockx. Always a problem with leather consistency, paint jobs, bad stitching, etc. Oh well, it doesn't make much difference once you start wearing and beating down your shoe, but when you pay high resell prices, it's annoying.

^^^^^^That's true. I got some Yeezys from StockX and the box looked terrible. When you buy shoes that expensive, you sort of want all things to look good. Then oddly I left the box near the heater and it got worse. By the end of the day, I didn't even care no more.

I wanted the Black Cement 4's badly, back in 2009. However, I missed out on them. I didn't really use eBay outside of money orders, but by then everyone was using PayPal. I was too lazy to learn about how PayPal worked at the time. I also couldn't see myself paying $300 for shoes back then. Especially an extra pair I didn't even want. So I bought them. Yes, they're absolutely atrocious, and I regret buying them, but you couldn't tell me nothing, back in 2009. I bought the 6, and 9 Fusions too. I hate Air Force 1's too, might I add.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I actually snuck em in that picture, to see if someone would catch them. I knew y'all would let me have it! I gotta keep this thread alive somehow.

:rofl:

I knew y'all was gonna get me completely, up outta here!!!

:lol:
Bro... Why are you in here with bred 4 talk. Leave that for a bred 4 thread. We don't really care with this obnoxious post tbh.

Keep 2 pairs at least

1 to rock
1 to resell

If you want to return
You can return to my city so I can buy em from FTL-FTA

Everywhere no more black cements are being sold

Price is going up
Why not make a few bucks

Btw my only regret
Is I bought from FNL, FCFS
Not FTL FTA
FNL loyalty points don’t help coping limited shoes

FTL FTA does
Ill probably just sit on those ectrs pairs for a while. Let em chill

Nothing says old school like a jordan 3 no matter what color way it is. It’s a very close second to the Jordan 1 that is in a class all by its self this years jordan 1 are all fire and must have... people spending crazy money on jordan 1 and jordan 3. Wait. Untill the jordan 4 Levi’s drop in June this place is going to get bat **** crazy

Back
Top Bottom